What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nov 18 2020: State of Origin GAME 3

Delboy

First Grade
Gus stated that Cleary would be NSW half back and an elite player for the next 10 years this week, guess who he plays for. Gus is such a knobhead , probably unchallenged, Freddy will never drop a Riff player .

hindy111

Post Whore
Cleary. f**k me dead

He turned to shit the last 15.....

Who where our leaders though?

Munster,dce,Grant,Friend are all leaders. We had none. Rcg or Klemmer would of lead the side.

Cleary,Walker and our whole forward pack are not leaders. They also didn't play to Jnrs strength.
Cook is prob probaly our leader. Our forwards got murdered.

But if Teddy and Walker play the 8o NSW win.

hindy111

Post Whore
Gus stated that Clear6y would be NSW half back and an elite player for the next 10 years this week, guess who he plays for. Gus is such a knobhead , probably unchallenged, Freddy will never drop a Riff player .

Yeo was NSW best. Only guy who looked capable. Cleary was terrible.

But NSE forwards got pounded.

Happy MEel

First Grade
He turned to shit the last 15.....

Who where our leaders though?

Munster,dce,Grant,Friend are all leaders. We had none. Rcg or Klemmer would of lead the side.

Cleary,Walker and our whole forward pack are not leaders. They also didn't play to Jnrs strength.
Cook is prob probaly our leader. Our forwards got murdered.

But if Teddy and Walker play the 8o NSW win.
WTF? Cleary is our f**king VC and captain for his club side. Harry Grant is an NRL rookie and Munster reminds me of a much more talented Corey Norman.

Cleary had 1 positive touch the whole game with his 40/20. That’s it.

I thought he may have turned a corner last game but it’s confirmed. He is a choker of the highest order.

I didn't think I'd be so disappointed but that was a real opportunity to go so way to squaring the ledger. Need more intelligence in key positions, and respect from referees.

Eelogical

Referee
WTF? Cleary is our f**king VC and captain for his club side. Harry Grant is an NRL rookie and Munster reminds me of a much more talented Corey Norman.

Cleary had 1 positive touch the whole game with his 40/20. That’s it.

I thought he may have turned a corner last game but it’s confirmed. He is a choker of the highest order.

upload_2020-11-18_21-21-39.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
WTF? Cleary is our f**king VC and captain for his club side. Harry Grant is an NRL rookie. I thought he may have turned a corner last game but it’s confirmed. He is a choker of the highest order.

Some players are quiet acheivers. Like Jnr. I dont think he is built for origin. But talented enough to play it. Same as Haas.
Guys like Grant are born leaders. You can see it. Cleary I don't see it. He may get there but to me he is more a quiet achiever.

Papali is built for origin.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Some players are quiet acheivers. Like Jnr. I dont think he is built for origin. But talented enough to play it. Same as Haas.
Guys like Grant are born leaders. You can see it. Cleary I don't see it. He may get there but to me he is more a quiet achiever.

Papali is built for origin.
*underachiever

Latest posts