What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Testing - is there still a heartbeat?

Quigs

Immortal
When I started this tread it was in relation to the fact that apparently no one was giving a shit about State of Origin.

Judging by the interest shown here and around the place I think my assumption could be correct. Not even a cooee about it in any of the threads in our very own cesspool of lourve.

I understand that a series decider might be on tonight.

No disrespect to @Quigs, but I think the long term fate of carch on lu is a bit more important than a soo series decider in qld.

He may have got excited and erred at law, duly interpreted by someone as being malicious, but maybe it was just misplaced enthusiasm for the point. I wasn’t there, I don’t know what he said or if he broke rules etc.

There’s no black and white at the moment, and I will go further to say, that regardless of which way the cards fall, their may be an appeal/s by either side, prosecution or defence.

So even if there is a result at this level, that’s not necessarily the end of the story and if lu are being cautious, yes, they should extend that until the expiry of any appeal time period.

The other point is that unless you are there, we are only getting snippets of info -so who knows?

No disrespect to @Quigs, but I think the long term fate of carch on lu is a bit more important than a soo series decider in qld.

He may have got excited and erred at law, duly interpreted by someone as being malicious, but maybe it was just misplaced enthusiasm for the point. I wasn’t there, I don’t know what he said or if he broke rules etc.

There’s no black and white at the moment, and I will go further to say, that regardless of which way the cards fall, their may be an appeal/s by either side, prosecution or defence.

So even if there is a result at this level, that’s not necessarily the end of the story and if lu are being cautious, yes, they should extend that until the expiry of any appeal time period.

The other point is that unless you are there, we are only getting snippets of info -so who knows?
How many other teams forums have you been on before you landed here?
I don't mean any disrespect by that either, you make me chuckle.
I just get the feeling that some teams fans on LU wouldn't like you around their play pens.

How many other teams forums have you been on before you landed here?
I don't mean any disrespect by that either, you make me chuckle.
I just get the feeling that some teams fans on LU wouldn't like you around their play pens.

I’m just passing through, putting a half-hand up for one your regular mates and I’ll be gone soon enough.

If it’s a big part of his life and 99% of his stuff is ok, I believe in second chances.

There’s been some big names get banned on other forums, but I am not aware of the circumstances.

There are people I think should be absolutely banned and many who think I should be summarily shot as well. Such is lu.

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
Fittler pharqued this up.

Pappy should have been on the bench.

Yeo is one my favourite non Sharks but he's been a sacrificial lamb.

Quigs

Immortal
Channel Neins Coach Fittler has been outcoached by the Creepin Jesus.

Sheeze the Blues played flannoball most of the game. Five hit ups and a kick.

Oh well there is always next year.

And that's All I Have To Say About That

Eion

First Grade
Channel Neins Coach Fittler has been outcoached by the Creepin Jesus.

Sheeze the Blues played flannoball most of the game. Five hit ups and a kick.

Oh well there is always next year.

And that's All I Have To Say About That
Yeah they didn’t pass the ball til the 60th minute. Tommy T is getting the hint of plod about him in attack...

Still, nsw had no right to be anywhere near that game with the amount of ball against them and no teddy. Did pretty well to hang tough.

Latest posts