What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nov 18 2020: State of Origin GAME 3

strider

Post Whore
I blame the wicked witch of the north for ruining origin

Made teams travel on game day ... Qld were f**ked game 2 and we were f**ked game 3

eel01s

Bench
QLD MOM Gerard Sutton. How this bloke is No. 1 referee is beyond me. Oh that's right, nepotism at its best.

Walker about as useful as tits on a bull before he was taken off. Absolutely no direction from our halves (except for one great 40/20). Critical mistake from Walker before half time, we were on the attack at 6 all and could have gone ahead.

JAC should have got a penalty try. Who was going to catch him???

Happy MEel

First Grade
The whole side BAR YEO AND Crighton where.

Funny enough JAC prob scores. Though qld butcher 3 or 4 tries.

NSW looked flat. Not a lot of fire in belly.
Now I know you’re taking the piss. Yeo was close to worst on ground. Not really his fault as he was out of position, but you’re having a laugh.

strider

Post Whore
Its funny im not overly upset this qld team beat us when we should have whooped em

I hated it more when a team full of utter merkins beat us for years

Delboy

First Grade
Now I know you’re taking the piss. Yeo was close to worst on ground. Not really his fault as he was out of position, but you’re having a laugh.
Bit like we over rate Eels players, Hindy takes it to next level for some reason if they are Riff players.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I thought we looked better when Cody went off and Wighton went to 5/8. I still reckon Keary is the best half in NSW and I’d play Wighton at 6. Turbo and Crighton in the centres, JAC and Tupou on the wings, Teddy at the back and Gutho at 14.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Bit like we over rate Eels players, Hindy takes it to next level for some reason if they are Riff players.
Yep. Paulo looked ok with the ball in hand but we defended the majority of the time he was on in his first stint, so was average on balance.

Eelogical

Referee
I thought we looked better when Cody went off and Wighton went to 5/8. I still reckon Keary is the best half in NSW and I’d play Wighton at 6. Turbo and Crighton in the centres, JAC and Tupou on the wings, Teddy at the back and Gutho at 14.
You can play who was who from what was where. 9/10 it's going to end up a Morons victory at Suncorp.