What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Origin III - QLD 20-14 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lazza

Juniors
6 again means you may as well just tackle them again right? You've already given away a six again so what do you have to lose if the coward ref doesn't sin bin you
shoulda been another sin binning. This is why I think they need to introduce a rule where if you get sin binned in the last 10 mins, you get a penalty kick and a tap from where you kick it from.

KOMORI

Juniors
Nathan Brown with 12min gametime on the back of 15 odd in game II.

Gee it's a good job he was chosen over Papy. It's not as if NSW was light on speed or anything with those two ferraris at centre.
Who even was that slow ass pedestrian that played right centre? He was flat out ordinary...

BranVan3000

Coach
Cleary is the higher profile player but what the heck was Walker doing before his injury. I barely noticed him out there. Cleary took some dumb options sure but i dont think he was our biggest problem
I dont think it was either half. What are halves really meant to do with no forward platform from their own half all game?

Forwards too often just get skipped over in the blame game, but they were shocking tonight