What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Origin III - QLD 20-14 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
This is hilarious.

Like I don't usually hang shit on other teams since I've supported a shit club team for the last 10 years. But QLD had absolutely no business winning this series. Absolutely none. I feel like this is close to the lowest NSW could possibly go - worse than the 8 in a row since we actually had a godlike team at that time.
I'm a dragons and NSW fan.

It doesn't get much worse than this.

Or so I thought...

The_Frog

First Grade
This is hilarious.

Like I don't usually hang shit on other teams since I've supported a shit club team for the last 10 years. But QLD had absolutely no business winning this series. Absolutely none. I feel like this is close to the lowest NSW could possibly go.
They lost the decider 52-6 five years ago. This was decided on a 50/50 bunker decision not to award a penalty try. So I think you're full of shite, but I wish your club well next year.

They lost the decider 52-6 five years ago. This was decided on a bunker decision not to award a penalty try. So I think you're full of shite, but I wish your club well next year.

I edited my post to clarify a little. The reason I said that is because you have to remember that QLD's team was godlike 5 years ago. Honestly, what was NSW's excuse this series? There shouldn't have been any.

aqua_duck

Coach
6 again means you may as well just tackle them again right? You've already given away a six again so what do you have to lose if the coward ref doesn't sin bin you
Exactly, in the GF Brandon Smith was sin binned for something similar, Kaufusi's was worse because he actually fell off the original tackle and came back in to hump the leg

I cant see much after drinking a case either. But i can still see one team had all the ball and all the field position and it wasn't because of the #7 on either team.
It wasn't all Clearys fault but he was definitely one of the worst. A completely contrasting performance to Game 2. He went from best on ground to worst imo. Its just an opinion, not sure why people are taking things personally. Cleary is a good player, just not when it matters.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Not to a man so blind he will not see.
Alright now the games over I've made some images to try dumb it down for you,
ball0.png

ball1.png

ball2.png

Latest posts