What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Origin III - QLD 20-14 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Can someone enlighten me as to what Tyson Frizell was doing tonight?

48m in 80 minutes

I wouldnt in general come for second rowers purely on yardage gained but he was pretty lazy all things considered. Crichton put in a ton of work and I thought for QLD that Kaufusi wasn't shy to have a run either.

Haas didnt do anything. Jake T worked hard but Tino outplayed him comfortably. Paulo was good besides him being very dumb. Not a lot to brag about in the forwards for NSW

The_Frog

First Grade
I knew Freddy was in big trouble when he failed to pick Moses in the squad.
In an alternative universe where photogenicity were the most sought after attribute, Mitch would no doubt be NSW Captain, Dally M winner, CCM winner, Man of Steel and lover of Joyce Churchill, among other things.

Unfortunately the bloke depicted in my avatar was NSW captain for most of the game tonight.

some11

Referee
You gotta feel for Cowboys fans, they’re paying massive overs for a more athletic Daryl Halligan.
May find his groove again, but that NFL stint definitely set him back.

Should hopefully put an end to any other player pursuing that pipe dream.

GongPanther

Referee
I know you hate the bloke but to blame the halfback after this performance is low even from you. Our forwards got owned yet you blame the halfback. Get a grip
Cleary tried his best out there tonight. A couple of things that, if they went his way, and we might have been praising him.

IMO, the whole NSW side played very well when one considers we only had 3 benchies for the rest of the game after Teddy was KOed, and we know how that scenario affected Qld in game two. And how many sets of 6 did Qld have in that first 12 minutes of the 2nd half?To be only beaten by 6 in front of a full Lang Park was no mean feat.

The_Frog

First Grade
Angus Chrighton might have earned himself a huge RA deal tonight, he was a behemoth
Yep, very good game. Best NSW forward although Yeo went well at centre in the second half after he got acclimatised. Crichton's been excellent since he came back late in the season.

Latest posts