What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nov 18 2020: State of Origin GAME 3

jk13

First Grade
What a disaster, I’m watching the Qld players walk round celebrating, at least half of them would b sitting on the couch tonight if not for pull outs. Gives Qld great confidence in depth for years to come.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Is the performance of Parra's players in Origin this year proof that we overrate them? Or am I just underrating their performance in Origin?

JokerEel

First Grade
Our players were fine..

Gutho had 1 miss tackle in game 1 that gave ammunition to moronic fans.

Paulo didnt get enough game time and was dangerous tonight

Brown same as Paulo no game time 12 minutes tonight would have been 8 if not for Walkers head knock..

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Our players were fine..

Gutho had 1 miss tackle in game 1 that gave ammunition to moronic fans.

Paulo didnt get enough game time and was dangerous tonight

Brown same as Paulo no game time 12 minutes tonight would have been 8 if not for Walkers head knock..

As a Qlder, I think Fittler had a bit of a nightmare this series. Bennett completely out-coached him. 12 mins for Nathan Brown is ludicrous. He brings fire and energy off the bench. Paulo’s off load wasn’t used enough by the Blues. Gutho went well.

hindy111

Post Whore
Bit like we over rate Eels players, Hindy takes it to next level for some reason if they are Riff players.

No. He broke the line a few times and always makes yard and busts. Jake just plods up and gets tackled

Latest posts