What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

ACTPanthers

Bench
Have some insider info from a well credited source.

White alternate is no more.

Pink panther is back and looks very pink pantheresqe. No black sidepanels included.

That jersey in the membership pic is the 2021 jersey. The silver stripes/gradient has been removed.

;);););). If only they follow Cronulla and release a 3/4 sleeve jersey once everyone see it in the flesh. The OAK Plus is integrated really well and the stripes on the sleeves will be thinner.
Not a fan of the pink...

Thanks for the info though mate

The Marshall

Juniors
The more I see of the Raiders home and away jerseys the less I like them. Hopefully the heritage gets worn plenty of times.

MugaB

Coach
The more I see of the Raiders home and away jerseys the less I like them. Hopefully the heritage gets worn plenty of times.
I kinda like the design, but only if the lime green was on the shoulders replacing the navy, just do a swap.
But yeah as it is doesnt feel raiders to me

hellteam

First Grade
Home and away for the Raiders are barely different. Anyone know what colour shorts they are wearing for each? Im hoping white

Dawesy76

Juniors
Again, like I said earlier, Canberra’s jersey is kinda good. For any other team than Canberra. Like, they’re the green machine. Not the, kinda green and blue grey team.

Jackson Allison

Juniors
Home and away for the Raiders are barely different. Anyone know what colour shorts they are wearing for each? Im hoping white
According to the mockups released by the Raiders a couple of days ago, they will be wearing Navy Shorts with the Home and White Shorts with both the Away and Heritage.

Jackson Allison

Juniors
Links or pics?
They were posted on the Raiders Store a couple of days ago but have since disappeared. There is a image on the Raiders Store of the toddler's Home Jersey paired with Navy Shorts. So this would confirm that the Home would be worn with Navy Shorts. Nothing on the store at the moment to confirm what shorts would be worn with the Away or Heritage though. https://www.raidersshop.com.au/2021-toddler-home-jersey-2654.phtml
1436058-1200.jpg

Reflector

Juniors
So in the 2021 NRL, we have 16 teams and to date:

- Parra
- Roosters
- Storm
- Cowboys
- Titans
- Raiders

...All feature navy blue as one of their main colours. Is there some ruling I'm unaware of in which having navy blue on your jersey gets you salary cap exemptions or something?

LineBall

Juniors
They were posted on the Raiders Store a couple of days ago but have since disappeared. There is a image on the Raiders Store of the toddler's Home Jersey paired with Navy Shorts. So this would confirm that the Home would be worn with Navy Shorts. Nothing on the store at the moment to confirm what shorts would be worn with the Away or Heritage though. https://www.raidersshop.com.au/2021-toddler-home-jersey-2654.phtml
1436058-1200.jpg

Looks like somebody threw a new green shirt in the wash with a cowboys jersey.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
God thats such a bad design, whats wrong with last years hoops, its a classic! And i liked the away from this year, 94 pepsi style
Eh? This was their design last year