What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

lucablight

First Grade
I still remember Fergo being close to tears after the finals loss against Melbourne in 2019. Hasn’t been the same player since Addo-Carr ran rings around him that night.

Noise

Coach
With the amount of edge forwards we have signed it sure looks like Lane and Matata are looking like the bench props for next season.
Marata already plays in the middle. I’m not saying you’re wrong but both Hipgrave and Papali’i have played plenty of middle too. The only out and out edge forward we have signed is Cartwright.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
With the amount of edge forwards we have signed it sure looks like Lane and Matata are looking like the bench props for next season.
Is Freddy in charge of our recruitment??? He hates middles as well.

Actually we looked like a Bea Arthur coached side last night, awful attack, side to side crap and dominated in the wrestle........

Glenneel

Bench
Well I guess his manager might be shopping him with a a hope of getting a multi year deal. If he gets one and that club have room in their cap or can move someone on and if the Mansour deal is still on the table ...
Who said we're going after Mansour? Only paper talk for now and highly doubt it'll happen. We have signed 27-28 players so far for this season and we need another decent centre to replace MJ. Would think we're keeping a decent amount of cap up our sleeve to sign a quality replacement.