What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Testing - is there still a heartbeat?

Quigs

Immortal
Oh dear they have started on me already. Bloody two headers.

I just politely pointed them all back to the 2020 NRL ladder.

Generalzod

Immortal
Don’t tell me that last night game wasn’t rigged, as if Ado Carr wasn’t going to get to the ball.

Last edited:

Stake Removed

First Grade
Interstate football only works if Qld won there fair share, NSW will never win 5 series in a row it would kill it off.
To me it always has been just a game with if U do watch hoping a player from.your side doesn't get injured.
Or having them sit out the week before it ruins club football

No I didn’t know. He said he didn’t know as he hasn’t been told why. He’s assuming it was what he posted, after today’s reports from court I guess it was part of the story.
You’re trying too hard.

Someones trying too hard anyway.. "too many words "is another good reply.FFS Carch always plays with words and insinuates things etc then pleads innocence when called out. Hes good at it no doubt . But its not a good idea to be doing it around a Rape case that has not finished yet. Every serious court matter Ive known where Ive also known some details has played out differently in media to Facts I knew. However the end result has been pretty close to correct. What he doesn't know is why that moderator was upset enough to call him a liar if he did. Maybe he has touched a nerve of someone worried a guilty party will be let off or an innocent party they know convicted simply cause of loose lips on a football forum .Probably , A bit of common sense and discretion and hed still be here .

Now with SOO over this thread can get back on track...

Today on he NRL forum there was this post, which is still there right now, saying that Greg Bird glassed his missus in the glassing affair, but he was found not guilty of doing so. It has not been deleted, and yet it is in the DeBellin thread which has been very active in deleting any post that even mildly suggests a guilty conclusion, in some cases not even suggesting that at all. The mods would have seen it and let it go, proving that the LU Animal Farm does exist, all rules and teams are equal, just some are more equal than others.
Carch didnt even give any presumption of guilt, and was called a liar when we now know he wasn't lying, and yet banned.
And please dont ask whether i have reported this post, I dont want to, I want it to stay up for proof.

bird.png

Today on he NRL forum there was this post, which is still there right now, saying that Greg Bird glassed his missus in the glassing affair, but he was found not guilty of doing so. It has not been deleted, and yet it is in the DeBellin thread which has been very active in deleting any post that even mildly suggests a guilty conclusion, in some cases not even suggesting that at all. The mods would have seen it and let it go, proving that the LU Animal Farm does exist, all rules and teams are equal, just some are more equal than others.
Carch didnt even give any presumption of guilt, and was called a liar when we now know he wasn't lying, and yet banned.
And please dont ask whether i have reported this post, I dont want to, I want it to stay up for proof.

View attachment 44001

Yeah I saw that too.

I think it’s a breach of the rules, but I only rarely resort to the report.

I’ve been called a pedo, that was wrong, but didn’t warrant a report.

I have reported mods on the odd occasion and came close to reporting an admin.

Had a great argument with a hometown mod. He was f**king wrong, but we’ve all moved all on. Mmm lol.

Eion

First Grade

View attachment 44001
Not surprising mate, not surprising at all...

I think people can be under a misapprehension about something and then they spread it believing it to be the truth.

In which case, they are not lying but mis-informed. Gullible maybe.

Unless you were one of the participants, nobody else really knows what happened.

And even if there is an outcome, either way, with all the checks and balances, the system can still let either the prosecution or defence down. Then there are appeal rights.

So it’s not infallible about facts, it’s really the process and whether or nots in fair.

So I don’t think the process of the stand down is fair, because the nrl is not loaded up with the expertise to determine the guilt or innocence of a party and the cost is too high.

For jack, stood down, but if he’s found to be innocent, he’s paid too high a price and given his age, the result is almost nugatory.

carch May have believed something that he was wrong about ( sounds like it). But if he’s been banned for falling into a wrong belief, I’d say we are all guilty of that from time to time.

The process here in relation to his banning, I don’t have lu’s side of the story at all, I’ve only got carchies version to ponder.

But all said and done, I liked the guy from my few interactions. I am not sure why more buddies aren’t on vouching for him.

He could be cheeky and the smart ass but as a character quality, in his own way. And that’s how he was. But to my recollection, he wasn’t an actual manic f**kwit.

I can give you names of people who are serious low life f**kwits. They will stalk you, they will get their friends to as well, they will go on your forum and abuse you to your friends. And you have to sacrifice mates on their forum because they won’t leave you alone. None on sharks lu that I know about.

Last edited:

Quicksilver

Bench
Yes, some non-truths are just left to fester over there until they become accepted as common fact.

Other things can get Xi Jinping’ed at the drop of a hat.

I think people can be under a misapprehension about something and then they spread it believing it to be the truth.

In which case, they are not lying but mis-informed. Gullible maybe.

Unless you were one of the participants, nobody else really knows what happened.

And even if there is an outcome, either way, with all the checks and balances, the system can still let either the prosecution or defence down. Then there are appeal rights.

So it’s not infallible about facts, it’s really the process and whether or nots in fair.

So I don’t think the process of the stand down is fair, because the nrl is not loaded up with the expertise to determine the guilt or innocence of a party and the cost is too high.

For jack, stood down, but if he’s found to be innocent, he’s paid too high a price and given his age, the result is almost nugatory.

carch May have believed something that he was wrong about ( sounds like it). But if he’s been banned for falling into a wrong belief, I’d say we are all guilty of that from time to time.

The process here in relation to his banning, I don’t have lu’s side of the story at all, I’ve only got carchies version to ponder.

But all said and done, I liked the guy from my few interactions. I am not sure why more buddies aren’t on vouching for him.

He could be cheeky and the smart ass but as a character quality, in his own way. And that’s how he was. But to my recollection, he wasn’t an actual manic f**kwit.

I can give you names of people who are serious low life f**kwits. They will stalk you, they will get their friends to as well, they will go on your forum and abuse you to your friends. And you have to sacrifice mates on their forum because they won’t leave you alone. None on sharks lu that I know about.

Do you know why the DeBellin thread in the NRL forum disappeared?

Latest posts