What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

PhilGould

Bench
Knights hinting another new signing announcement at 6pm, with a Union Jack at the end of the video. Assume it's Bailey Hodgson.

Knight76

Juniors
If he is an effort player he is what we need. Most of our losses last year, away from home came down to poor effort. We seem to fail to meet the challenge of NRL every week, some weeks we are up for it, others we just don't turn up.

So its obviously going to be someone brought straight into the squad going by this tweet...?

Edit: (It says 'this claim is false') under "this page won't be changing"

Tony Morris

Juniors
If we've managed to get Hodgson's signature then my faith in recruitment is completely restored. Kids huge news in the UK. My pals in Leeds have said he's had 3 NRL after him and was inundated with SL options. Kids been training first grade since 16, jumped all the youth levels.

Burwood

Bench
He and Young are exciting prospects, but other than Brian Carney, I can’t remember a decent back from the UK in the last 20 years??

PhilGould

Bench
I remember the Mole said Hodgson had signed but wouldn't join us until 2022 but the official announcement says he'll be here on the weekend to quarantine and then straight into pre-season training.

Jono078

Referee
He and Young are exciting prospects, but other than Brian Carney, I can’t remember a decent back from the UK in the last 20 years??
I reckon Sam Tompkins did solid (Warriors fullback), but he came with lots of hype.

Roosters Ryan Hall also came with huge hype and delivered nothing.

So yeah, you're right. The backs are yet to really deliver.

aqua_duck

Coach
If we've managed to get Hodgson's signature then my faith in recruitment is completely restored. Kids huge news in the UK. My pals in Leeds have said he's had 3 NRL after him and was inundated with SL options. Kids been training first grade since 16, jumped all the youth levels.
How big is he? Who's the better prospect Hodgson or Young?

Latest posts