What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gazzamatta

Coach
Or Latrell and staggs.

but HJ is correct. Gutho was ok and wighton was poor.
Yeah he was solid but thoughts of shifting him to Mennings spot should be quashed. No doubt he could do a job but his effectiveness is considerably diminished when not wearing the "1" although I reckon hed be a great "6" as well.
Fittler also lost a lot of support I reckon. His use of Junior and Nrown in particular was terrible. The teams attack was reminiscent of our Eels at times. Poor. Cleary totally overplayed his hand in game 3 often stifling whatever attack was possible.
Qlds Bennett/Henry/Meninga coaching combination showed what good coaching can bring to average players.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Yep I reckon they might go Cleary/Wighton in the halves. And Tommy T will probably be one centre if he is injury free.

Keary has always seen himself as a QLDer. He might not play origin again

My family knows his. You’re absolutely spot on.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The game was won and lost in the forwards and the reason was because the ref let QLD get away with constant offside and grubbiness in the ruck. As you'd expect in Brisbane.

With the forward battle won it was only natural the QLD spine looked streets ahead of NSW.

Latest posts