What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

AJB1102

First Grade
I can't believe Hannay is even applying for coaching gigs.
Youd think after the last 8 weeks of the Cowboys year he wouldve identified he has no farkin clue.
Whenever a caretaker takes over the team lifts. Its their parting shot to the outgoing coach - see, it was you not us.
The Cows went from bad under Green to worse than abysmal under hannay.

Why dont we just forfeit '21

No chin was a terrible first grade coach but was our AC for 2016.

We don't forfeit because we're not pessimistic sooky quitters like you.

Ads

First Grade
No chin had a proven track record of being a very good assistant coach. Hannay does not and is a panic signing that (from the outside) does nothing to improve the team. Certainly the complete opposite profile of McDermott which is baffling and it does not put any pressure on Morris to perform and unless hannay is a defensive god I don’t think we improve in the slightest.

This club is back to accepting mediocrity. Sure we don’t have the cap to buy guns but we can improve the coaching to get what we have playing better. Like real clubs do.

Stake Removed

First Grade
No chin had a proven track record of being a very good assistant coach. Hannay does not and is a panic signing that (from the outside) does nothing to improve the team. Certainly the complete opposite profile of McDermott which is baffling and it does not put any pressure on Morris to perform and unless hannay is a defensive god I don’t think we improve in the slightest.

This club is back to accepting mediocrity. Sure we don’t have the cap to buy guns but we can improve the coaching to get what we have playing better. Like real clubs do.
Exactly the club has basically spent the bare minimum on Hannay, our cap issues does not effect the coaching appointment

snout

First Grade
Benjis the drunk fat chick at the end of the night who will go home with anyone.
We are not his first preference but have quickly firmed to his only option.
That's the only reason he will come to the shire.
He has no want to play for us.

Last edited:

Ads

First Grade
The weirdest signing we could make. Find a youngster ffs. Benji won’t change us. Pointless short sightedness.

sandshark

Bench
It's just an unnecessary signing in my opinion. Maybe a good signing 6 years ago but we already have depth in our playmaker ranks.
I get that he is very experienced but it's just an unnecessary waste of cap space.
Every time this guy comes off-contract I swear Cronulla gets used to drive up his interest and value elsewhere.
Now that he is very old and out of options, he comes here.

Stake Removed

First Grade

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Burton ay, fingers crossed on that one!
Big thumbs up to Burton as well as focusing on Tricky as well. Thank f**k we’re not interested in Bunji.....let Tricky and Tracey battle it out for the other spot in the halves till SJ comes back. In fact I’d go with Chad/Trindall and find a spot for Tracey on the bench.... covers a few spots.

Latest posts