What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Frederick

Staff member
Jack Johns is back with the Knights on a 2 year deal

Edit: The first year is only a development contract so not top 30
That'll keep the Facebook morons happy. Bitch and moan when we sign the most promising youngster in the UK because he's not a lOcuL JoOniEr, but go and sign Matty John's son and it's the greatest signing the club's ever made

God I hate Facebook.

PhilGould

Bench
He started shifting into the back-row during his time at the Knights, and now pretty much only plays in in the forwards. Both his first grade games for the Rabbits were in the back row.

Jono078

Referee
I actually thought he seemed decent as a backrower, with how the game is changing he could be a good ball playing forward.

I haven't seen much of him but if there's any position for the taking in our team, it's the back row.

PhilGould

Bench
Toohey's News

- New recruitment boss Clint Zammit, who has discovered the likes of Ponga, Taumalolo, Tuala, Brandon Smith, Villiame Kikau, and Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow in recent years, had been monitoring Bailey Hodgson's development for 18 months. Was planning on bringing him to Townsville before Zammit took up the job with the Knights, and was still desperate for Hodgson to join him. Hogdson's Castleford teammate Pete Mata'utia gives him a big rap.
- Anthony Seibold's role will be working as an advisor for Adam O'Brien but also as a mentor for the less experienced coaches in Knights ranks.
- Mason Lino is still in Newcastle and could feature in the NSW Cup squad next season, though won't be in the top 30.
- Chris Randall has signed another 1-year development contract. 19-year old centre Jacob Kiraz, who made his debut for Lebanon as a 17-year old, and 20-year old prop Garrett Smith will also join the Knights development squad. Both had been with Zammit at the Cowboys last season. Christian Ma'anaima and Jack Johns round out the development player list.