What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
I wonder when he's been training with Brown since he's been in Origin setup for the last 3 and a bit weeks?
If and a massive if Jarryd could show 100% commitment, no loss of speed, no BS, then id give him a run at centre nxt yr. Would be between him and Opacic.
Hayne has unfinished business in Rugby League. 33 in Feb, so 1-2 years left if his head is in the right space and of course is cleared from charge he's facing
I’d only take him back if he’d lost all his speed

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He's still only on a development contract, he hardly left for huge coin.
Sixty grand is a lot for a kid who's never even played Flegg. But how much he's on now is irrelevant. It's how much he signs for next that matters. Us and the Dogs are trying to sign him for 2022. Why would he be any cheaper if he was still at Parra? It didn't stop Utoikamanu from chasing big money elsewhere when his development contract finished.

TheRam

Coach
I dare say we'll get more value out of him than maybe James Roberts.

My concern is that if his knees are shot, then no matter how much he tries or wants to knuckle down and turn things around, he wont be able to.

So I will reserve my judgement on him till we see how his injuries and training pan out, not to mention his attitude of course.

parra pete

Referee
Lol...I read that as if he was going to trial with the Knights. Then realised what was meant after reading the article.

Jarryd went to the revival while he was in WA and listened to the preacher. After a while, the preacher asks anyone with needs to come forward and be prayed over.

Hayney got in line and when it's his turn the preacher says, "What you want me to pray about? "

He replied, "Preacher, I need you to pray for my hearing."

So the preacher puts one finger in the man's ear and the other hand on top of his head and prays a while.

After a few minutes, he removes his hands and says, "How's your hearing now?"

Jarryd replied "I don't know preacher, it's not until next Monday."

hindy111

Post Whore
Sixty grand is a lot for a kid who's never even played Flegg. But how much he's on now is irrelevant. It's how much he signs for next that matters. Us and the Dogs are trying to sign him for 2022. Why would he be any cheaper if he was still at Parra? It didn't stop Utoikamanu from chasing big money elsewhere when his development contract finished.

And in the flip side you have guys like Kylr who are touted as next big thing who get flicked a few years later and never make it.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Jarryd went to the revival while he was in WA and listened to the preacher. After a while, the preacher asks anyone with needs to come forward and be prayed over.

Hayney got in line and when it's his turn the preacher says, "What you want me to pray about? "

He replied, "Preacher, I need you to pray for my hearing."

So the preacher puts one finger in the man's ear and the other hand on top of his head and prays a while.

After a few minutes, he removes his hands and says, "How's your hearing now?"

Jarryd replied "I don't know preacher, it's not until next Monday."
On fire today Pete.