What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Shredder

Juniors
Joe is a step up from Aloiai, so Im happy with the move. Hes had his troubles, but has already played origin and has way more upside.

Want to get him sorted asap so he has a full off season under Madge.

Tiger05

First Grade
If Joe O is so average surely we don’t want him...We’ve had enough average Joes ..Surely Hartigan will make the right decision

It's a risky signing assuming it happens. So is Roberts. If you get the contract right though I think they are both potentially good signings.

Aloiai had a career best season last year. He carried us.

The thing is Aloiai appears to me to be being offered overs while I assume we are offering Joe O a contract that is on good terms for us due to his dud performances this year. I haven't watched him much though. Does anyone think he is a quality player ? I also reckon Siro would be good for us.

Where do we play Blore - an edge or at lock ?

It's a risky signing assuming it happens. So is Roberts. If you get the contract right though I think they are both potentially good signings.

Aloiai had a career best season last year. He carried us.

The thing is Aloiai appears to me to be being offered overs while I assume we are offering Joe O a contract that is on good terms for us due to his dud performances this year. I haven't watched him much though. Does anyone think he is a quality player ? I also reckon Siro would be good for us.

Where do we play Blore - an edge or at lock ?
Lock

Tigerm

First Grade
The same extra hungry Hyenas are circling looking for a smelly maggots infested meal ...
I see you copying TSP work, well done.
But don’t shoot the messengers
Benji is 36 next year, it’s over, I hope he has not burnt his bridges here he could have a good career with us and his television gig.

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
At least I'm not a troll with multiple accounts. Do you enjoy talking to yourself?
Ive never posted on another forum and hardly looked..It’s of no interest to me so how did u figure I’m a troll ..The 2 accounts was from me trying to log in from work at 3 in the morning on a 12 hour shift.... I signed in coz I think when I tried to log in nothing happened..on the work computer instead of my phone/ it looked like my account had disappeared. I posted with my second account which I thought was the first one restored accidentally once

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
I see you copying TSP work, well done.
But don’t shoot the messengers
Benji is 36 next year, it’s over, I hope he has not burnt his bridges here he could have a good career with us and his television gig.
I think most of us when ill treated react accordingly...Reading that you’d been fired from your job through the company news letter ..I know you’d react much the same way prob 05 too and Front rower no he’d rock up with a twinkle in his eye on Monday morning and just forgive and forget Hahaha .....anyway Benjis not a coach imo that’s not his gig you need to be rock solid to head in that direction he’s an emotional sensitive type.. He’s a player that’s it...

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
I think most of us when ill treated react accordingly...Reading that you’d been fired from your job through the company news letter ..I know you’d react much the same way prob 05 too and Front rower no he’d rock up with a twinkle in his eye on Monday morning and just forgive and forget Hahaha .....anyway Benjis not a coach imo that’s not his gig you need to be rock solid to head in that direction he’s an emotional sensitive type.. He’s a player that’s it...
Well, unfortunately he is a player no longer by the looks of it? Though not sure if he has tried England?
Do you think he was mistreated? He wasn’t sacked, he just wasn’t resigned. I don’t know of course but I just don’t believe he found out first in the press, unless there was a leak, which if that was the case the club can’t be blamed and the leaker, if found, should be sacked.

WA Tiger

Bench
.....anyway Benjis not a coach imo that’s not his gig you need to be rock solid to head in that direction he’s an emotional sensitive type..
A sensitive caring soft not overly confident speaking Pisces like Roberts (“drinks like a fish”) as is Ivan Cleary and De Bellin and MCK

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
I like this especially if we can get Siro. You could have Blore and Twal rotating at lock for 1/2 game each.

If we could get Siro then we'd have two big edge backrowers.

What about Joe O - is he better in the middle ?
Siros gone - to warriors..do double confirm for me tho

Well, unfortunately he is a player no longer by the looks of it? Though not sure if he has tried England?
Do you think he was mistreated? He wasn’t sacked, he just wasn’t resigned. I don’t know of course but I just don’t believe he found out first in the press, unless there was a leak, which if that was the case the club can’t be blamed and the leaker, if found, should be sacked.

The guy cried in his kitchen because Heighington was not renewed and went to Cronulla. You think he'll be able to manage egos in the dressing shed when he can't even manage his own?

Benji was a once in a generation player. But he's not that player anymore. If does run around again I hope he has a good year. Our problems are deeper than him.

We still need a good fullback another good second rower and preferably a pacey winger.

EDIT: I've quoted the wrong post. It was meant to be the post above this one.

the beavers

Juniors
Didn’t Curtis vow never to return after he was forced out?
He’s handy enough but not sure that a swap with aloi is really the “advantage “ the ceo was speaking of
I would be making them take Reynolds at full price ...

Latest posts