What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

axl rose

Bench
Ar3eIbJ.png

9974271276844cb35616d1c226b800263a0c05ff6c2007fabfcd912eb113fafdc30f18ab.jpg

Last edited:

yakstorm

First Grade
That Manly Vee really doesn't work when it is actually worn by someone. It just looks warped and I'm sure nothing like the club or Dynasty intended.

It would look so much better if they made the Vee deeper or just have two horizontal bars.

That Sharks charity jersey is a smart looking kit, although it doesn't really scream 'Sharks'.

Dawesy76

Juniors
E2BDD374-12A4-47C6-8FD2-16D1159A9830.jpeg Broncos Twitter have released a cool little video teasing the shift to asics. This has gotta be the lamest post I’ve made but the ‘mostly maroon’ rumor seems to be legit. Also the Kia logo is ‘transparent’ like last year, so no horrible box as feared.

in the video it looks like the player is wearing maroon socks, which is a shame because the women were wearing the good 90’s socks. E2BDD374-12A4-47C6-8FD2-16D1159A9830.jpeg

Last edited:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
View attachment 44005 Broncos Twitter have realized a cool little video teasing the shift to asics. This has gotta be the lamest post I’ve made but the ‘mostly maroon’ rumor seems to be legit. Also the Kia logo is ‘transparent’ like last year, so no horribly box as feared.

in the video it looks like the player is wearing maroon socks, which is a shame because the women were wearing the good 90’s socks. View attachment 44005
Looks like they will be using the old KIA oval logo too, unfortunately.

Klim

Juniors
I reckon this might be the broncos jersey next year. This is from a pin set on the broncos store. The first jersey is obviously a representation of the original. The second jersey I don’t remember the broncs doing. It looks like a maroon jersey with stripes in the lower half, the top and bottom stripes being white and the rest gold:

2337-949.jpg
Lapel jersey will be the 2021 jersey.

Stripes are much thinner which are sort of the 2020 away jersey style and are low on the kit. Kia stays the same and is a bit bigger. White collar with maroon bib. Asics retain the sternum sponsor. Sleeve design retains the 2020 style with only one stripe instead of two. Sponsors remain the same.

Stripes also continue onto the shorts.

Away jersey is white with maroon stripes and a yellow block at the bottom. The maroon stripes are disfigured and make a sort of V shape like that rumored dragons kit. Maroon sidepanels and white collar with maroon bib. Yellow sleeves.

Dawesy76

Juniors
Lapel jersey will be the 2021 jersey.

Stripes are much thinner which are sort of the 2020 away jersey style and are low on the kit. Kia stays the same and is a bit bigger. White collar with maroon bib. Asics retain the sternum sponsor. Sleeve design retains the 2020 style with only one stripe instead of two. Sponsors remain the same.

Stripes also continue onto the shorts.

Away jersey is white with maroon stripes and a yellow block at the bottom. The maroon stripes are disfigured and make a sort of V shape like that rumored dragons kit. Maroon sidepanels and white collar with maroon bib. Yellow sleeves.
That away sounds like a crazy time and I love it.
Any word on heritage? Given their members gear and gold socks had that 90’s diamond vibe to it, people, like me, got excited.

Klim

Juniors
That away sounds like a crazy time and I love it.
Any word on heritage? Given their members gear and gold socks had that 90’s diamond vibe to it, people, like me, got excited.
Not sure on the heritage side as I don't have any info on that.

Dawesy76

Juniors
Broncos jersey is up on asics site. No away strip.
Interestingly they are wearing the gold 90’s socks but in the preview video the other day it shows maroon socks.

I like it. It’s different. The stripes are an interesting take on an old broncos trope.

Attachments

• A32F4223-CFDE-495A-AE12-A3DCCCC3B1ED.jpeg
    A32F4223-CFDE-495A-AE12-A3DCCCC3B1ED.jpeg
    543 KB · Views: 58
  • 00AD0774-471E-4515-BCE0-359912D08B46.jpeg
    00AD0774-471E-4515-BCE0-359912D08B46.jpeg
    370 KB · Views: 49

GAZF

First Grade
There’s something uninspiring about this jersey- I can’t put my finger on it, but I think the Broncos have had far better jerseys than this. I think it’s the overwhelming maroon and lack of gold that drops this design IMO.
Not only that, the largest block of gold has maroon lines all through it, giving it the illusion of shifting to a slightly greenish gold.

They should have persisted with the other major feature of their original designs - a maroon/gold horizontal split - rather than squeeze as many thin lines as possible into a small space.

callmack1

Staff member
Not too bad Brisbane. Is it just an allusion that the thin stripes are a different shade to the sleeves though? That looks a bit off in my opinion.