What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where's Andrew Abdo - the Invisible Man

Chimp

Juniors
I’d hope Abdo and PVL are having a little down time with their families, as should everyone from players, coaches, club and NRL staff - they’ve earned it!
Getting the game back up and running how they did, and then also being able to get through this season without a single positive COVID test is incredible. Hell, I’ll even give the NSW and QLD governments credit on that front too.
Abdo ain’t like Greenberg, chasing the limelight for a bit a celebrity status, he’s just cracking on with the job at hand. PVL does the PR, but again, I don’t think it’s for celebrity status, I genuinely think he only speaks publicly when he knows he needs to, or when he believes the public want to hear from him.

& if he was in the media continually he would be accused of trying to hog the limelight or only interested in being seen or some other crap.
It's a no win situation in that job especially when as is the case on this forum there are people with an anti PVL Abdo grudge.
We had a successful season
A good SOO series ..both looked doomed in March .
So a break leading into Xmas is well deserved for all .

Perth Red

Post Whore
It’s a shame Vlandys doesn’t move aside and let abdo does his job, he’s a much better speaker for the game.

moffla

Bench
The fact we aren't hearing from the CEO is generally a good thing. They normally end up in public just to address negative media about the game.

Wouldn't mind a fixture though

LeagueXIII

First Grade
Should we just cut him and save on a pay packet, donate it to the new North American League help them get a kick start.

Has there ever been a CEO with a lower profile.

Latest posts