What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

DeeJ

Bench
That Broncos jersey is really uninspiring. I'm glad they have brought back the hoops, but at least have them extend all the way to the bottom - similar to the 2015 jersey. Even the 2019 had the colour extend all the way down.

Saint Doc

Coach
I think the issue with the side panels is getting them aligned when they’re stitched together.

Storm lightning bolt sits within the side panel. I think the issue is stitching them seamlessly (pun intended)

whilst a different location, clearly ISC struggled with the dragons “V” going on to the shoulder panel in their first run of jerseys. Thankfully they rectified, but they still sold these for $160

8E4FB23E-3CEF-45ED-874F-CB599113F171.jpeg

yakstorm

First Grade
Lining up the different elements has been the main argument put forward previously as to why clubs generally have solid colour side panels, and I imagine for designs like the Broncos, with so many lines, it is possibly not a challenge Asics was keen to take on...

Honestly looking at the photo on the store (and this could be more of an optical illusion) the lines on the back of the jersey look lower than those on the front...

2377-949.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Apologises if someone else posted this, but Warriors put out this tweet earlier:
Looks as though they're retaining the same jersey design - but reverting to the colour logo after silver/black last season.

some11

Referee
I'd back them to do what some teams have done in recent years and wear the heritage more often than the home tbh
Broncos wore their heritage jersey the majority of the season in 2015.

I don't know how much power the sponsor has about how often a jersey is worn, in a case like this where the logos are different.

gzerounian

Juniors
Broncos need to stop trying to reboot their inaugural jersey by simply pasting thin stripes. Either do a true replica of the inaugural jersey or just try to come up with a simple but effective classic new look. The new jersey just looks like a really bad mockup. Oh and this is my yearly post about the Broncos going back to being Maroon and not Beetroot Brown.
Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 11.02.56 PM.png

GAZF

First Grade
Broncos need to stop trying to reboot their inaugural jersey by simply pasting thin stripes. Either do a true replica of the inaugural jersey or just try to come up with a simple but effective classic new look. The new jersey just looks like a really bad mockup. Oh and this is my yearly post about the Broncos going back to being Maroon and not Beetroot Brown.
View attachment 44078
Too much white. Washington Broncos.

mn_tibor

Juniors
View attachment 44078

Design is too AFL Western Bulldogs