What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Week 11

nick87

Coach

look, regardless of what happens after the SB
the simple reality is this, drafting Wentz and his play on that rookie deal, which allowed the eagles to stack the roster around him, was the key reason for the eagles was able to win that SB.

Disappointing potentially? Sure
Not a true franchise QB? Probably

Bust? Na. They won a ring because of that pick. That's not a bust pick

Frederick

Staff member
look, regardless of what happens after the SB
the simple reality is this, drafting Wentz and his play on that rookie deal, which allowed the eagles to stack the roster around him, was the key reason for the eagles was able to win that SB.

Disappointing potentially? Sure
Not a true franchise QB? Probably

Bust? Na. They won a ring because of that pick. That's not a bust pick
Ah, denial. My years of knights supporting have taught me to easily recognise it.

You guys shoulda kept big dick Nick instead

nick87

Coach
Ah, denial. My years of knights supporting have taught me to easily recognise it.

You guys shoulda kept big dick Nick instead

No denial. The guy f**king sucks arse right now and maybe forever. But the pick lead directly to a ring, it cant be a bust pick on that alone. When a move wins you a ring, it by definition cant be a bust pick.

also... have you f**king seen my boi BDN lately? Sub optimal to say the least! haha
But he'll always have that night, and so will Eagles fans.

The real answer here maybe that Josh McDaniels should have stuck with Indy, and thus we keep Frank Reich, and it's all gravy from there :D

Frederick

Staff member
No denial. The guy f**king sucks arse right now and maybe forever. But the pick lead directly to a ring, it cant be a bust pick on that alone. When a move wins you a ring, it by definition cant be a bust pick.

also... have you f**king seen my boi BDN lately? Sub optimal to say the least! haha
But he'll always have that night, and so will Eagles fans.

The real answer here maybe that Josh McDaniels should have stuck with Indy, and thus we keep Frank Reich, and it's all gravy from there :D
Gotta admit, I don't even know who BDN is playing for these days :joy:

shiznit

Coach

Ravens running scared!

The Ravens trying to imitate the Raiders 2020 gameplan...

tenor.gif

Frederick

Staff member
"NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported, per sources, that running backs Mark Ingram and J.K. Dobbins were among those who tested positive for COVID-19 and will be placed on the reserve list Monday."

Seems like their starting running back will be Lamar jackson

dogslife

Coach
I think I know everything about Sean McVay and every one of his relatives because they tell the same f**king stories every time they're on prime time

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Goff handing out early Christmas presents with that INT.

Was looking pretty good up until then. Came from nowhere. Horrible throw.

kurt faulk

Coach

and just like that the rams are contenders again. the bucs forced goff to beat them and he obliged.

and brady, what a f**kwit. the refs gave him everything he wanted and he still couldn't get it done. that's how good the rams d is right now.

the rams deserve two wins for that game.

Latest posts