What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tristan Sailor

jak

Bench
No mate , I typed in - ARL player Bumper Farrell and then immediately went to images and scrolled down the pics until I came across that particular image . Press the image until the icon - add to photos appeared and bingo ! - into the iPad camera album .

I just realized , an iPad is what I use , I have no computer .

By the way , thanks for the link I shall look at it a bit later .
you kids sure no your way around these new fangled gadgets, im still using my brownie box camera

blue bags

First Grade
Tristan needs a lot of money for legal costs
Hayne and de-belin has spent over $1million between them both so far,
the cases are still running
NRL stars Jarryd Hayne and Jack de Belin have spent a combined total of over $1million on legal fees that led to hung juries
  • Jarryd Hayne and Jack de Belin have paid a combined total of over $1million
  • Both NRL stars have stood trial over separate allegations of sexual assault
  • The cases both ended in a mistrial and it is likely they will both face another trial
By LEVI PARSONS FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 19:35 AEDT, 12 December 2020 | UPDATED: 19:36 AEDT, 12 December 2020
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...yne-Jack-Belin-spent-1million-legal-fees.html

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I hope Tristian goes well. I was really looking forward to this kid playing in the Red V for his whole career as he looked the goods. Never really got to much of a crack. If he can get to the same form he had in juniors he will be a very handy player for the Bronco's. I can see him being similar to Tamaire Martin who came back from a long layoff and provided great service.

Broncos block Sailor’s UK move​

They should let him go where he can earn more money and expand his life experience.

I remember when Dell used to get on the radio every other week and give it to Mary for not selecting him.

I’d pound the dashboard recalling Dell’s hands of butter.