What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

betcats

Referee
Luai won't be near origin. Was only there due to covid this year

Dont be so sure. Cody and Keary have both been dropped from side at one point. I mean its not likely but if Jerome is in the form he showed during the back half of the year he will definitely be in the mix. +

murraymob

Coach
So Burton off to the Dogs, Crichton now having second thoughts about 2022 with his new Manager, not a great start to the off season so far...
He will ask for a release to leave early.Penrith need to play hard ball .He can have the release but get no money towards his contract.
While I expected to lose him it would be nice if the retention committee could sign someone other than reserve graders

Pantherjim.

Referee
He will ask for a release to leave early.Penrith need to play hard ball .He can have the release but get no money towards his contract.
While I expected to lose him it would be nice if the retention committee could sign someone other than reserve graders

? Hope you’re referring to Burton, I haven’t entirely given up on Crichton yet.

betcats

Referee

Reserve graders is all we need. What starting spot isnt filled? Maybe we could slide a centre in there for Naden but we already struggling to keep young guys outside our top 17 and we are supposed to go out sign someone who is a starter, i don't get that.

Fangs

Coach
Marshall was outstanding with the ball, but he was equally bad without it. That might be ok in a team dominating field position/possession. He'd be as good an injury cover as we could hope for.

Its what you want from a back up half.

6/7 main KPI is creating points and he has done it for years on end. To have him come in when Cleary/Luai are out of the team would be outstanding.

We wouldn’t need to pay anything towards Burton’s contract, don’t worry about that.

hindy111

Post Whore
Hold onto Burton for 2021. Handy if an injury.
Unless a player swap that favours you.

End of day he has left for bigger dollars. No reason he wont do the same in a few years

hindy111

Post Whore
No one ever said Cartwright had a good attitude, and fwiw I always thought he was a myth of a player. Looked like Tarzan, played like Jane. A 5/8 trapped in a second rowers body.

Everyone raved on about Bryce. He was a star in 2016 and people wanted him on NSW bench.
I reckon BA will turn him around and will have an excellent season.

franklin2323

Immortal
Dude, you argued for months that Burton wouldn’t want to go to a bum team like the dogs. You said several times that being in a winning team was better. Now you’ve turned around and argued we never could’ve kept him.

Not sure you should be telling others to get some perspective

I said he shouldn't go. Not that he wouldn't it is where players careers go to die

Money was going to always win out. It is what Managers do

Poor management is what it comes down too. This should of been sorted 6 months ago.
When you have Brian Fletcher and Matt Cameron running the show what should expect.

Port Panther

Juniors
Retention committee have been POO so far 2020 will soon be a distant memory soon enough and ten year plan back on the table . I did go to the gf cause i had the feeling i may never see them in another one .

Status
Not open for further replies.