What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Retention committee have been POO so far 2020 will soon be a distant memory soon enough and ten year plan back on the table . I did go to the gf cause i had the feeling i may never see them in another one .

Perhaps it's time for me to have a little holiday by the tone of the last couple of posts........LOL

I'm not ready to don the sack cloth and ashes just yet. LOL

There appears to be only 2 types of personalitiies and emotions on this forum.....Totally negative or totally positive......

I think I'm the 2nd one........LOL

ACTPanthers

Bench
I think a lot of the angst and worry from some fans is coming from the fact we've peaked at times in the past, then fallen sharply.

While I'm in the boat that think with the current players signing elsewhere we might be thin in some positions, I honestly don't think it spells the end of our Premiership window. We have a plethora of quality players, especially in the spine, that can, in my opinion, guide us to another GF appearance.

Jane Murray

Bench
I think a lot of the angst and worry from some fans is coming from the fact we've peaked at times in the past, then fallen sharply.

While I'm in the boat that think with the current players signing elsewhere we might be thin in some positions, I honestly don't think it spells the end of our Premiership window. We have a plethora of quality players, especially in the spine, that can, in my opinion, guide us to another GF appearance.
Like who?

franklin2323

Immortal

Yep. The top 17 looks top 4. We will start the year as comp favourites

The depth players we lost will get replaced

Port Panther

Juniors
You know i have to constantly remind myself that there are people that post on here that have never done a hit up in their life.......... yet think they know everything about Rugba League !

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
Like who?
I'm sorry, but this is one of the dumbest posts I have seen in 10 years of being on LU.

Maybe the same group of talent less Aussie Jim that got us to the GF this year. I agree Burton is a loss, but he had f**k all to do with the teams success this year. To suggest that we have no talented players left is pretty insulting to the bulk of the 2020 side that remains.

Jane Murray

Bench
I'm sorry, but this is one of the dumbest posts I have seen in 10 years of being on LU.

Maybe the same group of talent less Aussie Jim that got us to the GF this year. I agree Burton is a loss, but he had f**k all to do with the teams success this year. To suggest that we have no talented players left is pretty insulting to the bulk of the 2020 side that remains.
Oh so I am unsure of the lower grade players, so that makes my post stupid? Good one, soc, and for the others who liked your post.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Oh so I am unsure of the lower grade players, so that makes my post stupid? Good one, soc, and for the others who liked your post.
You didn't make that clear so how were we supposed to know?

I commented on our FG talent, your responded with a "Like who?"

How were we supposed to know you MEANT lower grades? You'll have to excuse me, my Jedi powers have been pretty bad since COVID.

Status
Not open for further replies.