What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bomber Morris Issue

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Yeah..thought ya might go down that path.
It was just the irony of you calling someone else dumb as dogshit.

And then creating a plethora of imaginary friends to back you up.
Nah.... honest..... it’s because you’re a pedantic wanker.....find someone else to argue with ffs.

King Ben

Juniors
So I can't be bothered filtering out all of the shite, but was wondering if anyone knows if this actually has any legs? To me it reeks of a media beat up with most outlets using quotes from other stories, but none from clubs, players or coaches. I hope he did say it. Get fit or piss off. Seems reasonable.

The article reads like it was ghostwritten by Morris' manager, frustrated he didn't get his upgrade, if you ask me.

** BOOKMARK

Just putting this out there for future reference.
Noddy and/or Gal to be in the mix for coaching gigs, either here or another club, in the view of eventually taking over the reigns of the Sharks.

** BOOKMARK

Noddy and/or Gal to be in the mix for coaching gigs, either here or another club, in the view of eventually taking over the reigns of the Sharks.

Assistant coaches? Well why not compared to some other Assistant coaches going around. But for the head coaching job. Hope they’re prepared to wait in the far Q.

Special K

Coach
** BOOKMARK

I think Noddy is on the board now isn't he?

Assistant coaches? Well why not compared to some other Assistant coaches going around. But for the head coaching job. Hope they’re prepared to wait in the far Q.
how else would you read it as but assistants? with a view of being coaches.
i didn't say next season, the season after or any time frame except for the view of eventually taking over.
hence the **bookmark

Stake Removed

First Grade
The real concern and the club jesus better not appoint this clown as coach Fittler he is looking for NRL he must know his days of a state coach are over, no way do I want him here

chewsta

First Grade
Man I don't know if I could handle Gal as head coach. Not sure how that would go attracting talent to the club either.

Quicksilver

Bench
Freddy didn’t do very well in his last stint as a first grade coach.

Still, i would get a tingle of excitement if he came to the club for some reason.

ghoti

Bench
Freddy didn’t do very well in his last stint as a first grade coach.

Still, i would get a tingle of excitement if he came to the club for some reason.

i'd deadset consider giving up if Freddy was announced as coach... his football brain is shocking