What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Avenger

Immortal
In the original bet, I did say it would reach AUD$30K by 2020. I was a little off and should have said by the end of 2020. It's now hovering at $27K.

I actually do think that it will end up being one of my greatest investments of all time. I'll have enough hopefully to help the kids with their first home.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
In the original bet, I did say it would reach AUD$30K by 2020. I was a little off and should have said by the end of 2020. It's now hovering at $27K.

I actually do think that it will end up being one of my greatest investments of all time. I'll have enough hopefully to help the kids with their first home.
What about my first home, FFS!

84 Baby

Referee
RIP the material girl in a material world
images

hindy111

Post Whore

Just remember I backed you. Don't forget me in this. Had you listened to those other peanuts you would of sold.
How's a burger and chips sound?

strider

Post Whore
Does anyone watch this 8 out of 10 cats show?

Rachel Riley .... omfg ... hubba hubba .... and she does crazy numbers adding up shit in her head .... :heart_eyes:

Rachel-Riley-orgasmic-a4dd.jpg

strider

Post Whore
And later tonight .. on SBS Viceland

"My Penis and Me"
In this film, men talk openly about their penis and how it feels to be a man.

Who said SBS dont have all the quality tv viewing?

Last edited: