What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
Cartwright now official. Just got the email from the club.

Parramatta Eels sign Bryce Cartwright

The Parramatta Eels can confirm Bryce Cartwright has signed with the Club on a one-year deal.

Cartwright will commence training with the Club in time for the 2021 pre-season.

The 25-year-old made his NRL debut with the Penrith Panthers in 2014 before moving to the Gold Coast Titans in 2018.

Parramatta Eels General Manager of Football Mark O’Neill said, “We are excited to welcome Bryce Cartwright to the Eels.

“Since making his debut in 2014, Bryce has played over 100 NRL games as well as previously representing NSW City on two occasions.

“Bryce is a unique talent having ball skills like few other forwards in the NRL competition. He will add size and skill to our forward pack and depth and quality to our overall squad.

“Bryce was looking for an opportunity in Sydney and is keen to play under Brad Arthur and with our team at the Eels.

“Like Bryce, we believe that through our coaching, quality playing roster and a balanced environment will bring the best out in him, something we are all committed to achieving in season 2021.”

Eelogical

Referee
Cartwright now official. Just got the email from the club.

Parramatta Eels sign Bryce Cartwright

The Parramatta Eels can confirm Bryce Cartwright has signed with the Club on a one-year deal.

Cartwright will commence training with the Club in time for the 2021 pre-season.

The 25-year-old made his NRL debut with the Penrith Panthers in 2014 before moving to the Gold Coast Titans in 2018.

Parramatta Eels General Manager of Football Mark O’Neill said, “We are excited to welcome Bryce Cartwright to the Eels.

“Since making his debut in 2014, Bryce has played over 100 NRL games as well as previously representing NSW City on two occasions.

“Bryce is a unique talent having ball skills like few other forwards in the NRL competition. He will add size and skill to our forward pack and depth and quality to our overall squad.

“Bryce was looking for an opportunity in Sydney and is keen to play under Brad Arthur and with our team at the Eels.

“Like Bryce, we believe that through our coaching, quality playing roster and a balanced environment will bring the best out in him, something we are all committed to achieving in season 2021.”

Copy/paste for every new signing. He gets more excited than @hineyrulz

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Came across in the video as 'keen"
The Club is probably the "Last Chance Saloon" for him...
Ability and skills - he has plenty. I applaud the Club for signing him..I reckon he will be an astute purchase and a long term Eel...

I agree wholeheartedly with everything until the final sentence. That is entirely up to him. Fingers crossed.

T.S Quint

Coach
He’s not someone I would have chosen to sign, but now that we’ve got him I hope he f**ken kills it.

BA better be working overtime to fix his defence.

Latest posts