What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

Broncos training kit

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

yakstorm

First Grade
I don't mind the new QRL logo, considering the template they were forced to work with, it at least is clear it represents Queensland and is an improvement on the current shield IMO.

As for the competition logos, they feel like something you'd see in a 90s RTS game like Red Alert or KKND... I know that's thanks to the ultra simplistic template, but I feel without text underneath them, people would have no idea what they represent

dietmexicola

Juniors
Thoughts on my Broncos Jersey concepts that I made a few days ago (before the 2021 home jersey was released)? Turned out to be similar to the one they went with with the white and gold stripes
Mock.jpg away mock.jpg

MugaB

Coach
Thoughts on my Broncos Jersey concepts that I made a few days ago (before the 2021 home jersey was released)? Turned out to be similar to the one they went with with the white and gold stripes
View attachment 44121 View attachment 44122
They look pretty good but the home jersey needs to have a gold broncos emblem, it wrecks the look as the normal maroon one, that training jersey has got it right with the gold logo, and your away jersey is perfect

Klim

Juniors
This might not be 100% correct....

Canberra x ISC is a teamwear deal. From what I've heard is that essentialy Canberra are the ones doing the buying and selling. Canberra control everything, ISC will just make it for them. Most of the teamwear concepts are just the pro designs from the season before. That's why there were similarities between the Broncos and Cowboys home kits from the 2020 season hence Canberra running with a similar set-up as those two.

sempmrh

Juniors
Parramatta will be wearing Macron next year. My favourite artist JESWRI is in Sydney right now painting a mural for them. I took a screenshot of his Instagram story but can’t upload it just now (the file size is too large) - I’ll try again later. He’s the same name on Instagram.