What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
A few issues off the field. Not all to do with his recent problems.
The club will stand by him, but if he wants a fresh start, he will be allowed to take it.
If he has a good pre-season, maybe they offer him a new deal. It really depends on how he goes over the next month or 2.

Amy truth that Parra are circling?

murraymob

Coach
While Crichton is not the be all and end all of everything.He needs to stay.Basically if he leaves we have a 1 year window while we keep all the players leaving to win the comp.Watching Mansour do his private training .He is killing it.I feel he will be the big name to go

MugaB

Coach
While Crichton is not the be all and end all of everything.He needs to stay.Basically if he leaves we have a 1 year window while we keep all the players leaving to win the comp.Watching Mansour do his private training .He is killing it.I feel he will be the big name to go
Hope so, although its really news is it, that was already a WT showbag away from 3 weeks ago

murraymob

Coach
A few issues off the field. Not all to do with his recent problems.
The club will stand by him, but if he wants a fresh start, he will be allowed to take it.
If he has a good pre-season, maybe they offer him a new deal. It really depends on how he goes over the next month or 2.
Melbourne where interested in Naden before ado Carr stayed.But I feel Naden will stay and have a big year

MugaB

Coach
I like Hindy. He adds good value.
Thats nice, you mean like a pet...
Im a cat person incase you haven't noticed..
Btw theres a lot of folks here that get rubbed up the wrong way by Jane, lots of back and forth banter etc.. but at least she is a panther fan... not some lurking eel fan pretending to rub shouldlers with us westies..

I swear every time we've made the finals recently, they jinx us by "jumping on the panthers bus" us westies have got to stick together garbage!!! Keep your wooden spoons in your mouth and away from here..

At least wests tigers fans actually hate us, not cozy up to us while smuggingly name dropping parra into every post

image-0-02-07-6a249022801c87380a60119c68bf53d9977d51b1548f795d9834d0d42ff0c223-V.jpg

Last edited:

murraymob

Coach
I like Hindy but enjoy Rhyno more Australia’s worst tipster.Everytime he bags us we win .Everytime he bagged a player they had a blinder the next week
Parra start every season with hope till the players realise carrying the weight of Rhyno is to much .36 years of piggy backing him
In the mean time we have won 2 titles
Up the panthers

Jane Murray

Bench
I like Hindy but enjoy Rhyno more Australia’s worst tipster.Everytime he bags us we win .Everytime he bagged a player they had a blinder the next week
Parra start every season with hope till the players realise carrying the weight of Rhyno is to much .36 years of piggy backing him
In the mean time we have won 2 titles
Up the panthers
If my memory serves me correctly, and I doubt it has in this instance, didn't Rhyno tip us to win the grand final?

Hooked

Juniors
Spot on.
He knocked them back late last week. But the Dogs up their offer quick smart. Too hard of a deal to turn down.

Makes sense. I don't trust the media but the figures floated around a month ago substantially increased recently.
Something happened. As you said elsewhere the Sharks gave him more bargaining power.

Status
Not open for further replies.