What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

betcats

Referee
Legitimately should take one of our unwanted contracts.

For the thread in general looks like Turuva plays fullback?!

He doesnt do anything to exciting here but around 50 second mark when he chasing that bomb he opens up for just a second and looks like he's gliding across the ground. The number 15 playing right centre, Zion Tauasa I believe his name is, big lad who puts an amazing move on his opposite turns him inside out and then accelerates down the sideline and dives for the corner around the 1.10 mark, played 16s origin, he looks like he has a future.

franklin2323

Immortal
He doesnt do anything to exciting here but around 50 second mark when he chasing that bomb he opens up for just a second and looks like he's gliding across the ground. The number 15 playing right centre, Zion Tauasa I believe his name is, big lad who puts an amazing move on his opposite turns him inside out and then accelerates down the sideline and dives for the corner around the 1.10 mark, played 16s origin, he looks like he has a future.

That Ball side is stacked. It is why I am not worried for 2022 like others

franklin2323

Immortal
Is Donovan Boney through to Flegg yet? He looked like a young superstar a a couple years ago in Matts.

Still Ball as it is u'19's this year. He played well Round 4 year when they smashed Perth. Given having smaller squad sizes I'd expect plenty of Ball guys to get a run in Flegg even NSW Cup late in the year

hindy111

Post Whore
3 of the top 4 sides where the oldest 3 squads. Panthers where the exception. And year after year the same thing happens. Getting to caught up on a group of kids coming through Can be dangerous.

On Burton I wouldn't let him go. A genuine premiership threat in 2021. If Nathan or Luai went down they'd still be a chance if Burton come in. If he isn't around and one was injured then it means season probably over.
Unless can loan him to the Dogs. They pay his wage but can be called on anytime.

WestyLife

First Grade

Yeah looks quick and agile.

Not wrong about the number 15. Looks the goods. That was a great try turning the guy inside out.

betcats

Referee
Donovan Boney selected in the Western Suburbs Magpies SG Ball 2021. The kid to watch is half Connor Mason.

Does Connor play in head gear? I followed this group pretty closely in the 2018 hm year but I lost track of them after that.

Shame about Boney going to west’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts