What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

getsmarty

Immortal
Ask @possm
Cause we were / are in a top tier player salary cap mess and wont be able to sign a marquee until 2022 when half the squad come off contract

iu

goldiesaintz

Juniors
Crush said .......
Why are we only ever linked to players that other clubs are looking to offload?

Because we suck

Not anymore.
Cause we have Hook, Gentle & Elliot.

Sounds like an accounting firm, but as long as they can crunch the numbers, turn our club around and get our players making a profit on scoring points, the club can tax my credit card for another membership!

Bring on 2021 .............. New year, new hope.

Last edited:

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Crush said .......
Why are we only ever linked to players that other clubs are looking to offload?

Not anymore.
Cause we have HOOK, Gentle & Elliot.

Sounds like an accounting firm, but as long as they can crunch the numbers, turn our club around and get our players making a profit on scoring points, the club can tax my credit card for another membership!

Bring on 2021 .............. New year, new hope.
Let’s hope so mate. I will become a member for sure just out of appreciation for what the new CEO has done in a short timeframe.

Gareth67

First Grade
Yes mate the Tigers have got their man and the Dragons have now officially released young Saab to Manly .

Still no news whatsoever as to our next signing , this troubles me as the other clubs -Bulldogs - Tigers and even the poor damn Roosters have signed new faces , but as yet there is only talk from us supporters as to likely additions to our squad .

As I did believe that we would had added 1 decent forward for season 2021 .

Last edited:

redv13

Bench
Yes mate the Tigers have got their man and the Dragons have now officially released young Saab to Manly .

Still no news whatsoever as to our next signing , this troubles me as the other clubs -Bulldogs - Tigers and even the poor damn Roosters have signed new faces , but as yet there is only talk from us supporters as to likely additions to our squad .
It’s a worry no doubt but I’m glad Griffin isn’t pandering to these player agents/clubs. If it isn’t right for the club then I’m glad he isn’t he bullied into these signings and staying firm

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade

As I did believe that we would had added 1 decent forward for season 2021 .
I wonder who or what if anything we got in return for Saab?

Timmo62

Juniors
Will have to sign someone as four spots are still to be filled, Could be 5 depending on the JDB situation.

Gareth67

First Grade
I am beginning to think that someone will have to make a call to the ‘ maestro ‘ so as to get the ball rolling in the right direction as far as recruiting some half decent forwards - after all he did seemed to have a knack of signing quality forwards . . . :flushed: