What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injuries and suspensions 2020

I'm so looking forward to DSaf and Best being back.
Our first half against the Sharks was made for Best.
Our bench is doing great but that extra push from DSaf will be a big bonus.

Latest:
  • Daniel Saifiti (knee, round 18)
  • Sione Mata'utia (ankle, round 18)
  • Pasami Saulo (suspension, round 18)
  • Edrick Lee (arm, round 18)
  • Phoenix Crossland (head knock, round 18)
  • Kalyn Ponga (rested, round 19)
  • Mitchell Barnett (rested, round 19)
  • Hymel Hunt (rested, round 19)
  • Bradman Best (ankle, round 19-20)
  • Tim Glasby (concussion, indefinite)
  • Andrew McCullough (hamstring, season)
  • Connor Watson (Achilles, season)
  • Jayden Brailey (knee, season)
  • Blake Green (knee, season)
https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/01/23/casualty-ward-all-the-latest-nrl-injury-news/

We could nearly make a team out of that. It shows how much we are relying on a full squad.

Yosh

Coach
Most of them are coming back just before the finals. Lucky coincidence? I think not. It's our destiny to win the competition this year.

Apey

Staff member
Most of them are coming back just before the finals. Lucky coincidence? I think not. It's our destiny to win the competition this year.

It's our destiny to get bundled out week 1 haha. Anything more is a successful 1st year for the coach.

Silent Knight

First Grade
It's our destiny to get bundled out week 1 haha. Anything more is a successful 1st year for the coach.

Not so sure about that. Ponga on his day has managed to tear apart the Raiders, Souffs and Sharps on his own individual brilliance, and he could do it again.

Where we will fall is against the current top 4, of which 3 of them are in a completely different universe to us.

Jono078

Referee
Kurt Mann set to miss the next game due to suspension.

In a way I'm glad just for this gives Randall a good opportunity.

ryana87

Juniors
Silly question

If, through some amazing chain of events, we make the GF........ Would Brailey be back from ACL recovery..... That.... End of October is about 8-9months from round 2......or am I being crazy