What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can the Rabbitohs buy a whole origin team

Perth Red

Post Whore
Of more interest would be which of those players were rep players when signed and which were turned into rep players by the club?
Storm are full of rep players but don’t think any of them were when signed. Mark of a quality club that can turn good signings into rep level players.

jack coburn

Juniors
Of more interest would be which of those players were rep players when signed and which were turned into rep players by the club?
Storm are full of rep players but don’t think any of them were when signed. Mark of a quality club that can turn good signings into rep level players.
I like your style red.
Would make a good thread .

redVinme

Juniors
Yeah its awful when a team is full of origin and international talent.

1. James Tedesco
2. Daniel Tupou
3. Josh Morris
4. Joseph Manu
5. Brett Morris
6. Luke Keary
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
9. Jake Friend (c)
10. Siosiua Taukeiaho
11. Boyd Cordner (c)
16. Angus Crichton
13. Isaac Liu

Don't forget Collins. Chuck him in at 7

soc123_au

Staff member
I know that reading newspapers is a somewhat daunting task for the average Riffer, but if you did you would have learnt that Suaalii isn't coming to the Bunnies.
Not through lack of trying. lol@souffs

On a serious note I am intrigued as to how they spent so much time & money on the kid to have it all turn to shit at the final hurdle. To have Uncle Nick swoop in & pick him up out of the blue must hurt.

Jim Rockford

Bench
Not through lack of trying. lol@souffs

On a serious note I am intrigued as to how they spent so much time & money on the kid to have it all turn to shit at the final hurdle. To have Uncle Nick swoop in & pick him up out of the blue must hurt.
Uncle Nick was only able to swoop in after Souths rejected the ludicrous conditions his manager wanted inserted in his contract. Any well-run club would have done the exact same thing.

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
Uncle Mick was only able to swoop in after Souths rejected the ludicrous conditions his manager wanted inserted in his contract. Any well-run club would have done the exact same thing.

Do you think the Roosters have allowed those conditions to remain?

soc123_au

Staff member
I think the Rorters probably got the manager to drop them with the promise of some of their famous brown paper bags.

Possibly. I can't imagine the Roosters standing for clauses in a contract that another club wouldn't. It just seems very strange how it's all panned out.

Fangs

Coach
Well it's the heartland of something but instead of Rugby League it's more the heartland of Dole-bludging Westies.

Yawn.

The whole Rugby League community yearns for a 15 team competition. And a return of the Sydney City (Ford) Roosters. There is only one way for this to become a reality and PVL knows it.