What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fallout 76

jargan83

Coach
You'll have to post your thoughts about it after you do!

I wanted this to be good but obviously it wasn't at launch.

bileduct

Coach
It's out.

50GB download, faaaark. Two hour wait ahead.

I gotta admit that I did continue to play the game and it improved for me after I worked a few things out, like how to easily source the materials for crafting ammo. But it did get quite boring once I'd seen all the content and the only thing I was doing was daily quests.

bileduct

Coach
I played for about an hour or so and... meh.

The overseer finally makes an appearance and the first meeting is pretty underwhelming. I've seen a small handful of new locations added to the game and a few NPCs. Not many though. I would have expected to see more of an NPC presence to be honest.

One problem I have is that the new quests I've completed so far have all involved places I'd already discovered on the map, so it's just fast travel to the place, pick up the thing and then go back. One of the early quest lines also involves Rose again, and it's the same shit over and over again... Go here, get the thing, come back, go somewhere else, get another thing, go back, go to another place, get the thing, come back...

Not really excited so far.

bileduct

Coach
Wow, the Steel Dawn update is abysmal. I finished the new questline in about an hour or two.