What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Bryce will be in our top 17 I feel by rnd 5.

MJ will be canned so that's another spot. I guess 2 more and the 3rd one by March qil prob be a junior.

Stagger eel

Staff member

MJ will be canned so that's another spot. I guess 2 more and the 3rd one by March qil prob be a junior.

I'd say it would be a miracle if the Jenk thing is sorted by march...I dare say it will drag on for much longer.

IFR33K

Coach

Amazing. Had you said Bryce would of been top 17 5 months ago you would of been laughed at. Since he’s been signed many can now see the positives. I think BA will need a miracle to turn Cartwrights career around.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Amazing. Had you said Bryce would of been top 17 5 months ago you would of been laughed at. Since he’s been signed many can now see the positives. I think BA will need a miracle to turn Cartwrights career around.
I’m still laughing. He said the same dribble before he joined the Titans.

Gronk

Staff member
the next one could be a fringe half back...although I think they'll just take their time with it.

When the TCT lads went through the signings (Lussick, Opacic, Papal'li, Cartwright and Roache) they said that there was another possible however they would not name him.

Was it the possible return of Bev French at that time or were they talking about someone else ?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
When the TCT lads went through the signings (Lussick, Opacic, Papal'li, Cartwright and Roache) they said that there was another possible however they would not name him.

Was it the possible return of Bev French at that time or were they talking about someone else ?
I remember when they also implied we’d all but signed Tedesco, lol. Make of that what you will.

Stagger eel

Staff member

when was that?

I get the feeling they were referring to Hipgrave maybe?

Latest posts