What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 1 - Away at Home

Crush

Coach
and block Feagai from coming through. Along with the forward pack, the halves are our problem and if fit, Bird could be one of the best five-eighths in the NRL. Norman and Hunt are salary cap drains that should be off-loaded for 2021 no matter what the cost. Even at half price the Dragons have approximately an additional 1m to spend.
Yep, Feagai can wait.

Walpole

Juniors
Anyone see the predicted round 1 team posted by foxleague?
1. Duff
2. Rava
3. Lomax
4. Williame
5. Pereria
6. Bird
7. Clune
8. Vaughan
9. Hunt
10. Lawrie
11. Sims
12. Ford
13. McInnes
14. Fuimaona
15. Kerr
16. Ellis
17. Faamausili

I can't see that as our starting 17, they're off their heads.
Damn, with that team it looks like McGregor's writing articles for Fox League now.

redVinme

Juniors
Anyone see the predicted round 1 team posted by foxleague?
1. Duff
2. Rava
3. Lomax
4. Williame
5. Pereria
6. Bird
7. Clune
8. Vaughan
9. Hunt
10. Lawrie
11. Sims
12. Ford
13. McInnes
14. Fuimaona
15. Kerr
16. Ellis
17. Faamausili

I can't see that as our starting 17, they're off their heads.

Spoon team.

possm

Coach
Damn, with that team it looks like McGregor's writing articles for Fox League now.
I've always thought that Crush and Mary think alike!

Ramsey, Feagai, Bird and Ravalawa will all be in the starting 17. Dufty will start at fullback if he shows promise during the off-season but if things go south with him, it will be Ramsey at fullback.
Dufty
Ramsey
Lomax
Feagai
Ravalawa
Bird
Hunt
I believe right now, this is our backline but all will depend on performance during the off-season training program and trials.

Crush

Coach
I've always thought that Crush and Mary think alike!

Ramsey, Feagai, Bird and Ravalawa will all be in the starting 17. Dufty will start at fullback if he shows promise during the off-season but if things go south with him, it will be Ramsey at fullback.
Dufty
Ramsey
Lomax
Feagai
Ravalawa
Bird
Hunt
I believe right now, this is our backline but all will depend on performance during the off-season training program and trials.
Thats Fox Sports team possm not mine.

FlameThrower

Bench
Back end of the season is a tough one, ( Souths x2, Raiders; Panthers, Roosters, Cowboys, ) we will need to get a good start and maintain that, otherwise no chance of making the 8.