What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can the Rabbitohs buy a whole origin team

Jim Rockford

Bench
Yawn.

The whole Rugby League community yearns for a 15 team competition. And a return of the Sydney City (Ford) Roosters. There is only one way for this to become a reality and PVL knows it.
Actually the majority of League fans want the competition expanded not reduced. As to who sponsors the Rorters, thats totally up to them.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well I wouldn't expect a Crapamatta fan to recognize quality given the mediocrity their team has served up for decades.
Crapamatta lol we have a trolling genius here people.

Us Eels fans are much better at shit canning our own club than youJimmy Boy you absolute struggler. Doubt you even follow Souths, you smell recycled.

Jim Rockford

Bench
Crapamatta lol we have a trolling genius here people.

Us Eels fans are much better at shit canning our own club than youJimmy Boy you absolute struggler. Doubt you even follow Souths, you smell recycled.
You don't have to tell me that Squeels fans are self-loathing losers, I know plenty of them. As for you smelling garbage, whatever turns you on.

SBD82

Coach
You don't have to tell me that Squeels fans are self-loathing losers, I know plenty of them. As for you smelling garbage, whatever turns you on.
I like the cut of your jib Jimbo.

I particularly enjoy the way that you change the names of clubs to words that sound similar, but are vaguely insulting.

That’s some high calibre comedy.

Have you ever considered hosting a rugby league variety show in the mid 90’s?

verticalsmile

Juniors
Sorry mate he is the Biggest South fan I know.

And it pains me that our club is shit.
And with the Bushy coach again in 2021 and Moses and co, it's going to be a long year.

Jim Rockford

Bench
I like the cut of your jib Jimbo.

I particularly enjoy the way that you change the names of clubs to words that sound similar, but are vaguely insulting.

That’s some high calibre comedy.

Have you ever considered hosting a rugby league variety show in the mid 90’s?
Well I could just do what a lot of cretins on here do and take an existing slight and appropriate it for another team (Penriff>Souffs)

SBD82

Coach
Well I could just do what a lot of cretins on here do and take an existing slight and appropriate it for another team (Penriff>Souffs)
I mean you could, except that changing “th” to “ff” has been used forever, and not just in relation to footy teams.

What else you got? Have you considered dressing in women’s clothing and remaking popular television commercials?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lol hands up who reckons his own Alt likes his posts??? Rookie trolling mistake Jimbo rookie trolling mistake.

Vertical Merkin is about as much an Eels fan as Rhyno.

This Year?

Immortal

Latest posts