What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

When the TCT lads went through the signings (Lussick, Opacic, Papal'li, Cartwright and Roache) they said that there was another possible however they would not name him.

Was it the possible return of Bev French at that time or were they talking about someone else ?
It was Hipgrave

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He’s big and talented but has shown no heart or desire. Plus he’s been an absolute merkin off the field. Didn’t he treat one of his ex’s like an absolute c*^t a few years back? Had any other club signed him we’d all be laughing.
Yep, the reason he had to leave Penrith was very ordinary.

Look he’s saying and doing all the right things, away from his crazy Anti Vaxxing anchor so who knows??

it’s low risk until it messes with your culture, what can I say it will be very exciting!!

Gazzamatta

Coach
It’s obvious we need another centre. Why we are still f**king around with the MJ inevitable boning is beyond me.
Lots of competition at The Pennys. Ask the question about Capewell. He burnt Gutho twice. Had a great SOO series. Good defender as well. Get it done Markey O.

Gronk

Staff member
It’s obvious we need another centre. Why we are still f**king around with the MJ inevitable boning is beyond me.

I don't think that the NRL will register a contract if we are over with Mennings. That's why they cut us slack if/when his B sample is +. IIRC he's under contract for 2021 AND has a player option for 22.

eels_fan

First Grade
Photos of the “new” jerseys floating around social media based on some artwork done as backdrop.
D0DE04BD-3F7C-4E4B-9392-0395EF09EE4D.jpeg

our New manufacturer is Macron