What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

84 Baby

Referee
Didn't she say that, "I don't know if he bit me or cut me or what ……"? I reckon if someone bit my genitals I'd be able to distinguish that from cutting with an object or a fingernail or whatever. Also, she sent him naked pictures of herself and then supposedly didn't expect him to think the encounter was going to be purely sexual in nature. Man, if he'd sent her a bunch of naked pictures of himself, would she think he had anything much other than sex on his mind? Fair go here. It takes two to tango.
For sure some people need a bit more situational awareness, but you’re implying people are no longer allowed to change their minds?

84 Baby

Referee
Don't know what this means, but here it is.

The big questions there are who and why were they being tapped? I highly doubt they’d get or at least be allowed a phone tap just for this case, and even if the police were, it wouldn’t be until we’ll after the incident when it’d be random for Hayne/Pearce to be discussing it

T-Boon

Coach
It sounds like she is a dirty girl with bad habits and also crazy. Didn't she F-bomb through her evidence yesterday.
I think Hayne might also be crazy on the alcohol. He needs to stay off it and stop using bad language.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
^^^^
"She's from Newy, bro," Mr Hayne said.

"Newy?" Mr Pearce said.

"Full-blown weirdo, yeah," Mr Hayne said. "A couple of your boys might know her, bro."

Mr Pearce asked for her name and, when Mr Hayne gave it, Mr Pearce responded: "I’ll ask the boys."

==========================

<sigh>

T-Boon

Coach
^^^^
"She's from Newy, bro," Mr Hayne said.

"Newy?" Mr Pearce said.

"Full-blown weirdo, yeah," Mr Hayne said. "A couple of your boys might know her, bro."

Mr Pearce asked for her name and, when Mr Hayne gave it, Mr Pearce responded: "I’ll ask the boys."

==========================

<sigh>

Haha. At least we can say with confidence he wasn't aware he was being tapped.

Chipmunk

Coach
I'm not sure what the conversation with The Plane and Junior is supposed to prove really... That Hayne was there?

Chipmunk

Coach
The big questions there are who and why were they being tapped? I highly doubt they’d get or at least be allowed a phone tap just for this case, and even if the police were, it wouldn’t be until we’ll after the incident when it’d be random for Hayne/Pearce to be discussing it

There was a similar phone conversation recorded in the De Belin case. I presume you can get a phone tap in these circumstances. It was 6 weeks or so after the event.

84 Baby

Referee
There was a similar phone conversation recorded in the De Belin case. I presume you can get a phone tap in these circumstances. It was 6 weeks or so after the event.
Well I was going to ask why the cops would bother... but it seems footballers are dumb enough to continually rehash weeks afterwards

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah I'll take that as a compliment. I'm all about protecting my daughter and others from the merkins of this world. Now, if I could only find my cape ...
Well you're not going to protect anyone by relying on sex offenders being convicted after the fact. Prison is great for revenge. Not real useful for protection until we can figure out a way to imprison offenders before they commit the crime.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Didn't she say that, "I don't know if he bit me or cut me or what ……"? I reckon if someone bit my genitals I'd be able to distinguish that from cutting with an object or a fingernail or whatever. Also, she sent him naked pictures of herself and then supposedly didn't expect him to think the encounter was going to be purely sexual in nature. Man, if he'd sent her a bunch of naked pictures of himself, would she think he had anything much other than sex on his mind? Fair go here. It takes two to tango.
Yep, and as she said, sending naked pics doesn't take away her right to say "f**king no" on the day. But now it's not about her rights, it's about convincing a jury that she actually did say no before the incident occurred. Saying no afterwards doesn't count.

Gazzamatta

Coach
And whats the deal with her Mum? Watching the GF with The Plane. "Great, its H/T, im just going to pop in and shag your daughter".
And The Pri*k regretting he didnt sign with The Chooks in 2016. Fu*k him and the taxi he rode in on.