What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

mn_tibor

Juniors
This is NOT a mockup

2372-949.jpg

2371-949.jpg

Dawesy76

Juniors
In fact. Someone who is talented do a mock up using that template for a heritage jersey. It would look good.

greenBV4

Bench
Suzuki have extended their partnership with Storm for a further two years. However, the wording in the article is a little strange because it makes it sound like their logo won’t be on the sleeves but below the collar instead. Perhaps both?

https://www.melbournestorm.com.au/news/2020/11/27/suzuki-extend-long-term-partnership/

I wasn't aware this was a thing
“Our playing kit once again generated the most media value of any AFL or NRL team in 2020"
I guess ot confirms the reason we usually take longer to nail new major sponsors is a higher asking price

luckynumber13

Juniors
I wasn't aware this was a thing
“Our playing kit once again generated the most media value of any AFL or NRL team in 2020"
I guess ot confirms the reason we usually take longer to nail new major sponsors is a higher asking price
The STORM have previously worked to operate off a similar arrangement to the ISC TEAMWEAR model that Canberra are moving to to maximise revenue so (when they were with BLK and then STAR) could be trying to find a suitable partner

Seperately all brands except CLASSIC are coming up with the good old 404 message (have tried Puma, Nike, Asics, Macron, O'Neils, Dynasty, BLK) - god I hope it isn't CLASSIC though
upload_2020-11-27_17-58-5.png
upload_2020-11-27_17-59-8.png

Klim

Juniors
The STORM have previously worked to operate off a similar arrangement to the ISC TEAMWEAR model that Canberra are moving to to maximise revenue so (when they were with BLK and then STAR) could be trying to find a suitable partner

Seperately all brands except CLASSIC are coming up with the good old 404 message (have tried Puma, Nike, Asics, Macron, O'Neils, Dynasty, BLK) - god I hope it isn't CLASSIC though
View attachment 44162
View attachment 44163
Hope this hint helps for the storm....
remote.axd

sempmrh

Juniors

View attachment 44162
View attachment 44163
Classic produce supporter gear for all clubs. That’ll be why it’s in their system. Try typing in Cotton On and Outerstuff as well.

Last edited:

mn_tibor

Juniors
Out of curiosity mate where did you find that? I thought I was a smart arse stalking the asics page. But you’ve trumped me.

Sneaky image search by number on the Broncos team store. They have pictures up before the put the products up sometimes.

luckynumber13

Juniors
Classic produce supporter gear for all clubs. That’ll be why it’s in their system. Try typing in Cotton On and Outerstuff as well.
Noted on the CLASSIC potential link; I would love to see PUMA or similar as TLA are involved with both PUMA through the AFL licencing space and club ownership through Bart Campbell
All the players with the PUMA bear goggles wear their boots so clearly good marketing

yakstorm

First Grade
So let me get this straight, Aland is happy to be on a gold background on the white jersey, white on the blue jersey and blue on the gold jersey...

Rather frustrating... Anyway, the white jersey isn't a bad design, but there is no need for Parra to have white.

It's Been Done

Juniors
Macron with Parra is a big surprise but not another unnecessary white clash kit. I like the away jersey though, I bet it doubles as a celebration of their first premiership in 1981