What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Dylan Walker off-field indiscretions

Xcalibre

Juniors
You'd make a great defence solicitor.

Apparently so, as subsequent comments make evident.

It's true, it is easy to do. I once walked into the wrong apartment at a resort I was staying at. Got quite the shock, when I saw the true occupants, realising it wasn't my room.

myrrh ken

First Grade
He either thought it was his uber, or he wanted to do the whole order a home delivery pizza, and get a free lift thing.

Perth Red

Post Whore
What a dckhead, some people really shouldn't drink. Staff should have called Curtis to have a word with him lol
"Dylan? Scott here, remember last time you acted a dck, leave the pizza kids alone or I'm coming round""

"The magistrate deemed Walker’s offending on the lower end of the scale and said his prospects of rehabilitation were positive".

You've got to love an overly optimistic Magistrate :)

Last edited:

Billythekid

First Grade
Kinda hate how everyone blames alcohol for their behaviour. You choose to drink and should be responsible for your actions whilst intoxicated.

Hawkins

Juniors
Judge watched a few of his most recent games and ruled

"Nope no impact with any of his actions there"

Latest posts