What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 season

Fangs

Coach
Disappointed with the lack of Sunday afternoon games at Penrith stadium and in general. My favourite time of day to be at the ground.

The_Frog

First Grade
Guess the NRL have handed us another minor premiership according to buzz :joy:
A story he sat on and had to release ahead of our Brisbane and Townsville games. It did gain some traction though among fans of other clubs looking for an excuse for their shitness.

WestyLife

First Grade
A story he sat on and had to release ahead of our Brisbane and Townsville games. It did gain some traction though among fans of other clubs looking for an excuse for their shitness.

Yeah the same fans who don't give Buzz any credibility suddenly thought he was a brilliant journalist.

franklin2323

Immortal
You can never judge such things so early but the Draw seems decent enough. As expected lots of ch9 games which will keep sponsors happy

soc123_au

Staff member
No Canberra away again ffs

I want to play Canberra in Canberra middle of winter and freeze my ass off, something tells me it would be a humbling experience :joy:

I did that in 2003. Believe me, it was over rated. Ha ha.

It was a great game though, it was around that point I thought we were a serious chance of doing something that year. It would have been more comfortable watching at home on Fox.

It was a great game though, it was around that point I thought we were a serious chance of doing something that year. It would have been more comfortable watching at home on Fox.

I remember that game. Shane Rodney’s length of the field (well...almost) try and Whatuira’s match-winner from a Rhys Wesser grubber.

Whino

Bench

How cold did it get that day?
I regularly have winter mornings of -8 and 10 where I live in the heart of winter. Believe me, that is freezing that you don't want to get out of bed.

Jane Murray

Bench
How cold did it get that day?
I regularly have winter mornings of -8 and 10 where I live in the heart of winter. Believe me, that is freezing that you don't want to get out of bed.
You wouldn't live in the upper blue mountains by any chance?

Latest posts