What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 season

Bob

Juniors
Best bit is peace and quiet. Nearest neighbours are 3km away. I have my own land and I can do what I want on it.
Lot to be said for peace and quiet, I lived in the Nepean district Rooty Hill, Glenmore Park for 50 years, moved to Scone 2 years ago and absolutely love it, aside from the Brown Snakes it’s perfect

Kilkenny

Coach
I guess when we lose you can venture outside and kick the cow patty around to relief the frustration?

I live in the Blue Mountains so the possums get a good kicking let me tell you, although I have to say they enjoyed a painless 2020 for most part.

soc123_au

Staff member
How cold did it get that day?
I regularly have winter mornings of -8 and 10 where I live in the heart of winter. Believe me, that is freezing that you don't want to get out of bed.

I dont remember the temperature, I was down there for the weekend & I remember during the day was pleasant enough, but the evening when the game was on was cold. If I had to guess at a unit of measurement I'd say pretty f**kin' :)

Kilkenny

Coach
When my son was on his L plates 15 years or so back we went down to watch us play the Raiders in the middle of winter so he could get his driving hours up. Big mistake. Freezing at the game and driving home in our beat up Hyundai excel at the time with the heater not working was a painful experience. It’s a long trip home even after a win, but we lost that day and driving home at 80kph cold and damp was a painful experience.

Kilkenny

Coach
You would be mistaken sir. I am no greenie.

All good, just a bit of a joke.

I was in Scotland in 2015, my birth country, travelling around and the wind turbines dot the landscape everywhere you go.

It’s quite confronting to see these monstrosities damage such a beautiful landscape regardless of whether you are a believer of renewable energy or not.

Whino

Bench
Lot to be said for peace and quiet, I lived in the Nepean district Rooty Hill, Glenmore Park for 50 years, moved to Scone 2 years ago and absolutely love it, aside from the Brown Snakes it’s perfect

We get a few Eastern Brown's through.
Back half of the block is bush. With a dam nearby. This time of year I never go down there.

Kangaroos usually bound through once or twice a week to feed on the grass. They are worse than Sheep. They eat everything. Root and all.
Overall I don't have much trouble with the wildlife. Just have to be careful and keep around the house clear.

Latest posts