What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gal and Lewy join the coaching staff

ghoti

Bench
Coaching team looks a lot better for this year, much more support for Bomber. I feel like he's done a pretty good job assembling the coaching department and hope he gets a chance to shine in 2021 without the club planning to find someone else regardless of performance.

Gal working with the middles as a defensive coach is a godsend...hope the pigs can take something from it (or that he's good at coaching who knows..) If Rudolph, BHU, Williams, Sorenson up their first contact we lose a lot less close ones this season.. Tolman will be good in that regard too.. Woods & Feefs are what they are haha

Tiger Shark

Bench
Coaching team looks a lot better for this year, much more support for Bomber. I feel like he's done a pretty good job assembling the coaching department and hope he gets a chance to shine in 2021 without the club planning to find someone else regardless of performance.

Gal working with the middles as a defensive coach is a godsend...hope the pigs can take something from it (or that he's good at coaching who knows..) If Rudolph, BHU, Williams, Sorenson up their first contact we lose a lot less close ones this season.. Tolman will be good in that regard too.. Woods & Feefs are what they are haha

Don’t think Sorensen is with us

AJB1102

First Grade
If it was true Bomber lacked that hard, ruthlessness I think that'll be supplemented well with these appointments. Good luck slacking around these blokes.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Very good appointment.

Hopefully this fixes up the laziness and the defensive ineptitude we saw last season. The boys won’t be able to slack off around Lewie and Gal, good move by the club.

carinashark

First Grade
Neither will Morris and Hannay. Remember all are ex players .All have played with or against each other. Remember Valesquez accepting his playing Jersey.
‘I won’t let you down’. That’s the attitude we want about the club and on the field.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I like these 2 involved, let's hope Gall gets stuck into those players who take a soft run with the ball, players these days need someone like Gall to rip into that's what they understand

ghoti

Bench
Didn't Gal have a bit to say about a high paid player who he considered not having a serious crack and too often taking the easy "I'm injured" option.

Think they'll be keeping him well away from the backs..hope he puts a firecracker up Feefs tho!

Stake Removed

First Grade
The first player who jogs up to the defence get a rocket up them.

People running sideways as well.

Lewis can work on backrowers knowing where they should be in defence, running right lines.
Also being right there as fullback or winger catches bomb and crunch them, if he gets Talakai to do this, it will be a sight, picture it now Holmes or Ponja catch bomb on landing Talakai into there ribs omg it will be a sight