What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joe O

Tigerm

First Grade
Finally done, now we just need 3 more and we can relax to after Xmas:joy::joy::joy:

just went back to confirm numbers and Josh whatshisname has already been removed.

Joe is a massive signing, a sub elite 17 stone monster.

Then we screwed over Manly for ja, so we are still on the prowl lurking around town in the night with some cash for our spinal tap.

The pack is looking a lot more intimidating with joe and real time management from big Jim.

Starting to look like a Madge pack. He likes his big guys.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Honestly never really rated him. Hes really a workman like forward, not explosive like Josh was. At least apparently he’s going to play 13, which I think is easily his best position.

I did read today that his wife was disagnosed with cancer last year. With a young bub that surely destabilized the poor bloke this year. Hoping the change does him good and we see the best of him.

I can’t say I ever really noticed him a lot whilst he was at the broncos, but one thing that has stuck in my mind was during a radio broadcast this year the commentators commented on the broncos woeful performances and mentioned how appalling Joe O was playing ,then again I don’t think he was alone in that department.

Vozzy

Juniors
If he was our only forward signing this summer then I would of been worried but having Tamou here as well I think will help Joe. Tamou is the bigger name and will attract the most attention. I think Tamou is one of our better signings. He seems like a legit leader and had his best year since leaving the cowboys last year. He seems to have become fitter than before and he was the leader of a young pack. Packer was meant to do this but failed and Tamou will do 3 times the work Packer does for half the money. I think Tamou could be our captain as well.

Das Hassler

Bench
If he was our only forward signing this summer then I would of been worried but having Tamou here as well I think will help Joe. Tamou is the bigger name and will attract the most attention. I think Tamou is one of our better signings. He seems like a legit leader and had his best year since leaving the cowboys last year. He seems to have become fitter than before and he was the leader of a young pack. Packer was meant to do this but failed and Tamou will do 3 times the work Packer does for half the money. I think Tamou could be our captain as well.

Yep...good point. In regards Tamou i was a bit stunned by how he lifted this last season. ...developed a real hard edge to his game.