What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The NRL Innovation Committee

T-Boon

Coach
What do people think of this?

Wayne Pearce
Vlandys
Bellamy
Ricky Stuart
Keary
Annesley

Where are the fans representation?

There always has to be someone from the Roosters on every committee right. Is it in the constitution or what?

This Year?

Immortal
I like the idea of the committee, however I think it should comprise of a person from each the following:
NRL HQ
Ref
Coach
Player
Media
Fan

This will ensure that any innovation can be done with implimentation through all sections of the game.

NRL HQ underwrites the innovation, then the ref can work out how it can be worked into the rules. Coach and player then work out how to use it in the game, then the media markets it. Lastly the fan recieves it and gives feedback and innovation complete

jack coburn

Juniors
What do people think of this?

Wayne Pearce
Vlandys
Bellamy
Ricky Stuart
Keary
Annesley

Where are the fans representation?

There always has to be someone from the Roosters on every committee right. Is it in the constitution or what?
Wasn’t cook in there as well.
Don’t know why only roosters/scabs have players on there. Should be a player from every club

T-Boon

Coach
Wasn’t cook in there as well.
Don’t know why only roosters/scabs have players on there. Should be a player from every club

Yes he was the one I couldn't think of.
Fancy Roosters, Melbourne and Souths getting representation.

Oh yes cause all fans think alike, and they have a body that can easily pick a delegate who epitomises the average fan's views.

Next on Tales of the Fantastically Unrealistic.......

T-Boon

Coach
I would have Warren Ryan instead of Ricky Stuart.
I would have Bellamy because he f**ked it and should help fix it and as much as I hate him he is the only coach who has done anything innovative in the last 20 years everyone else just copies.