What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Week 12

Frederick

Staff member
Steelers getting absolutely shafted
After Tuesday, our next game is against Washington on Sunday. Meanwhile, the ravens, originally scheduled to play Dallas on Thursday, will now play on Monday. Why was it ok the reschedule a Thursday match to Sunday this week, but not next week? :shrug:♂️

They hate our success.
Mike Tomlin does not care

shiznit

Coach
Steelers getting absolutely shafted
I guess here’s proof that there’s a silver lining to every situation...

tenor.gif

Tom155

Coach
Tried to get cute starting Hinton in the flex spot in fantasy looks like a terrible move so far

kurt faulk

Coach

Not good enough from goff today. He single handedly gave the game to the whiners. All his 3 turnovers were avoidable. His fumble before the half and the pick 6 after the half were inexcusable.

He is holding back this team. He needs to get his head out of his arse, or his girlfriend's arse, and start working hard on his craft.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee

Not good enough from goff today. He single handedly gave the game to the whiners. All his 3 turnovers were avoidable. His fumble before the half and the pick 6 after the half were inexcusable.

He is holding back this team. He needs to get his head out of his arse, or his girlfriend's arse, and start working hard on his craft.

Goff looked worse than Mullens.

That is in no way a compliment to Mullens.

Guy was always a game manager first, but he was a game manager who could at least make a big play if it presented itself.

Has regressed for sure this year.

kurt faulk

Coach
Goff looked worse than Mullens.

That is in no way a compliment to Mullens.

Guy was always a game manager first, but he was a game manager who could at least make a big play if it presented itself.

Has regressed for sure this year.

i'm not really sure what's happening. he looked fantastic against the seaf**ks and then a tough bucs d and started the game today on fire then just hit some kind of wall where he couldn't do anything right after that. i would love to hear the conversation mcvay has with him.

he has it inside him, the nfc championship game against the saints with zero run support was a masterclass from a qb in one of the toughest environments i've ever witnessed in the game. that's obviously a long time ago from now but he has it in him to be great. he just has to get back to it. spend more time in the film room and less time with his hot girlfriend. hard for a young guy but he has to decide if he wants to be great. it's all on him.