What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

jak

Bench
Now your cooking with gas old fella ! By so doing he would not only be giving his wealth of experience to the Steggles crooks , but also to the NRL itself- who knows he could singlehandedly destroy the culture of both organizations . :thinking:
glad you have see the light,welcome back

blue bags

First Grade
NO,NO,NO, the sombrero is the same size,the brown paper bags are bigger.
the-hat-to-body-ratio-is-slightly-off

to_ddeath

Coach
Big week this one (30/11 - 4/12) for Saints as it will decide the roster for 2021 with the JDB case expected to come to a close. I am expecting a few signings announced within a week of the verdict being announced.

Wonder when the JDB thread will return if at all, with the jury deliberating it seems pointless to keep a gag order on it any longer...

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Sorry to let you know Slippery....I'm hearing the jury haven't been able to reach a unanimous verdict and have been directed to reconsider all the evidence again....might be heading for another trial!!
If that is the case, then 2021 will be another crap year of this bull$hit hanging over the club. The roster will be 600k short of all other teams.

If that is the case, then 2021 will be another crap year of this bull$hit hanging over the club. The roster will be 600k short of all other teams.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought we signed him on principle that he is a free man once all is finalised.
If no decision then no contract registered with the NRL so that means we have that money to spend.
Nobody left to spend it on though.
I am not an expert on this subject though so apologies if I am off track.

mickeylane

Bench
Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought we signed him on principle that he is a free man once all is finalised.
If no decision then no contract registered with the NRL so that means we have that money to spend.
correct we will not be hamstrung if it goes to retrial which it will - and I think its more of a coincidence that Asiata hasn't signed anywhere yet...

ALSGI

Bench
Let’s see what the Jury comes back with tomorrow or whenever. If it’s a mistrial the Club needs to wish him all the best and move on.
Personally, I don’t want him back at our club regardless of the outcome.