What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks join with Fiji

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I kind of want to boof John Morris.

Well played sir.

Mrs Morris will be under rated in all this, she has 50 new sons.

AJB1102

First Grade
How much did you have to pay and why do you get the chance to partner with them? Vs any other team?

What are you talking about, bro
1. Didn't have to pay a cent
2. Hard work and good liaison
2a.Because the Prime Minister of our country likes footy and so does Fiji's. Quid quo pro, bro.

Cheers to Kiribati Silktails and Cronulla-Sutherland Shatks lining up. Will help get our brand known and loved in a growing market.

Bula

NRLMad

Juniors
What are you talking about, bro
1. Didn't have to pay a cent
2. Hard work and good liaison
2a.Because the Prime Minister of our country likes footy and so does Fiji's. Quid quo pro, bro.

Cheers to Kiribati Silktails and Cronulla-Sutherland Shatks lining up. Will help get our brand known and loved in a growing market.

Bula
It’s a good job you did it, I’m jealous as the pathways are great for your club @ leafy it wasn’t the roosters

It’s a good job you did it, I’m jealous as the pathways are great for your club @ leafy it wasn’t the roosters
Roosters dont need pathways
They do, just not ones they devise
They'll be looking at this as another opportunity that another club is going to do all the work and they'll just try and take the cream of the crop.
This is their culture
Right so a few of us kind of saw this happening.
Roosters culture of stealing, both players and ideas. It is who they are, and they keep telling themselves that everyone hates them because they are successful...... nah, it's just because they are the definition of being wankers who bleed off other clubs.

Last edited:

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Yet another reason to hate the Rorters.... not that I needed any more. So if we just look as the last 12 months or so.... First they enticed one of our more promising juniors Flange while he was still under contract. The rumour doing the rounds was that Xerri was on his way over there to join his best mate until it turned to shit for him. Wouldn’t surprise me if Xerri was a done deal and that’s part of the reason why they went cold on young Flanno. Next they enticed JMoz to join his brother with their tear jerking story while he was also under contract. Now the icing on the cake they outbid and steal our creation of a Fijian pathway to the NRL. They truly are a bunch of cocks / rant.....

Last edited:

Quicksilver

Bench
The worst was the women’s team where we put the effort/money into development and they got the team.

Toddberg scum.

Anyway, don’t worry about this development stuff. It costs money with little return. Just buy the players later.

Quigs

Immortal
The worst was the women’s team where we put the effort/money into development and they got the team.

Toddberg scum.

Anyway, don’t worry about this development stuff. It costs money with little return. Just buy the players later.

Agreed Quick. The shit that went down with the women's team still leaves a big stench with me. I have not watch a chics game since and at this point of time I have no intention of ever being the slightest bit interested with the token round robin.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Part of the reason supporters get disillusioned. Generations ahead won’t put up with this bull dust and walk away and support anything rather than nrl.
2016 was it for me - anything onwards is a bonus and nothing more than a passing fancy.
If the NRL can’t see that, they are dumb the. Dumber

Quigs

Immortal
I still remember it like yesterday Shadow. Was around at old mates place watching the 2016 GF. When the fulltime hooter went we just sought of looked at one another. I said something like ... "So this is what it is like to win one" I was a bit numb and then said something like ... "Well what do we do now?"

Well now arrived and is still hanging around.

Anyhow I am like you. Anything dished up now by the NRL does not really surprise me and all it does is reconfirm my I couldn't give a shit mode.