What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Agree or Disagree Game

Disagree. It’s neither. Face first tobogganing is the king of snow sports.

Snowfields need to have softer cushioning at the end of ski & toboggan runs.

Disagree.

Would encourage too many more nuff nuffs than already unjustly occupy the skifields. Scaring people straight is the best way to learn.

Billy Connolly is the funniest comedian of all time.

Disagree.....because its the dragons

Joe burns should not be anywhere the test opening spot

Agree - or at least I did before Warner blew his groin out. So now disagree by default (we have only one other recognised opener with significant / recent test experience - Marcus Harris).
___

Will Pucovski should be picked in the lower order..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Agree - or at least I did before Warner blew his groin out. So now disagree by default (we have only one other recognised opener with significant / recent test experience - Marcus Harris).
___

Will Pucovski should be picked in the lower order..
Agree. The media are too harsh on openers.

Orange cannons should be made legal.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Agree. Absolute wonder-weapon, and full of vitamin C for the benefit of the victim.

The SUV is the motoring equivalent of a lobotomy.
Disagree. I’d happily drive an Alfa Romeo Stelvio QV, a BMW x5m or any of the Audi RSQ versions.

People who walk along looking at their phones, not at where they are going, are fair game for a light bump..

Disagree. I’d happily drive an Alfa Romeo Stelvio QV, a BMW x5m or any of the Audi RSQ versions.

People who walk along looking at their phones, not at where they are going, are fair game for a light bump..

Agreed. And another when they look up in disbelief at you.

No one will remember the last decade of music in 30 years time as a “classic era”.