What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

Old tiger 79

Juniors
Dylan's only 20. I don't care where W.Smith played. Dylan's not currently worth anywhere near 650k. He may explode next season. But currently he doesn't offer a lot to our attack from what I see. His short kicking games ok. His long is borderline average. Defense is excellent. Passing game I have not seen anything in your T.Smith range or even Gutherson. And unsure about his game management and leadership skills. Not seen anything on that regards.

But I still feel Dylan will be better when Moses is gone and he become the chief playmaker and gets the ball on the last.
Will Smiths a flog, nothing compared to Dylan Brown

Gronk

Staff member
Moses is worse than both of them
cover.jpeg

hindy111

Post Whore
f**ken lol...you blokes found out the hard way this year & still can’t admit his a dud

He was woefull. I take a lot of positives with the fact we finished 3rd and both our halves where fairly garbage if ask me.
Surely they won't be that bad next season.

Rhyno

First Grade
lol, 1 post in the Tigers forum

you aint fooling anyone we know who you are

Catweasel

he has had like 20 different accounts and been banned every time. Once he gets found out he usually starts sending threatening and abusive DM’s

Latest posts